Rivalries face off

BuddyLee

Football addict
Are you read for some Monday Night Football!

Skins vs. Cowgirls

:getdown:

My prediction is 21 - 17 Skins.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/preview/NFL_20040927_DAL@WAS

Good information here.

COWBOYS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense - 98.5 yards per game (24th in NFL); Passing Offense - 333.5 ypg (1st); Total Offense - 432 ypg (1st). Rushing Defense - 136 ypg (27th); Passing Defense - 172.5 ypg (8th); Total Defense - 308.5 ypg (T-15th).
REDSKINS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense - 137 ypg (9th); Passing Offense - 169.5 ypg (T-22nd); Total Offense - 306.5 ypg (19th). Rushing Defense - 46 ypg (1st); Passing Defense - 177 ypg (9th); Total Defense - 223 ypg (1st).

K

Kizzy

Come on guys, we are going to whip those Cowboys tonight. :cheers:

You have to be positive, I cannot wait to plant my ass down on the sofa and watch the game.

Otter

Nothing to see here
IM4Change said:

You have to be positive, I cannot wait to plant my ass down on the sofa and watch the game.

It will be fine, Im just keeping my yap shut this week..:wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
otter said:
It will be fine, Im just keeping my yap shut this week..:wink:
:lol: Something new?!?

You guys tore into the matchup between the 'Skins and the Giants last weekend; I guess the old confidence has waned a little bit?:razz:

I'm thinking Parcells has the Cowboys finely tuned to give the 'Skins a good run for their money tonight.

No predictions, but 21-18 sounds like a good score.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
:lol: Something new?!?

You guys tore into the matchup between the 'Skins and the Giants last weekend; I guess the old confidence has waned a little bit?:razz:

I'm thinking Parcells has the Cowboys finely tuned to give the 'Skins a good run for their money tonight.

No predictions, but 21-18 sounds like a good score.
So are you saying that the Skin's will win?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
So are you saying that the Skin's will win?
:whistle: Can't say; Much of it will depend on Patrick Ramsey I think. The guy has a great arm and all, but sometimes it seems he doesn't play smart, tries to "force the ball" into where he shouldn't try to. Results: Interceptions

The Redskin's running game will also play a big part in the game tonight; if the Cowboys shut it down, then we might see what I mentioned above happen.:shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Penn said:
:whistle: Can't say; Much of it will depend on Patrick Ramsey I think. The guy has a great arm and all, but sometimes it seems he doesn't play smart, tries to "force the ball" into where he shouldn't try to. Results: Interceptions

The Redskin's running game will also play a big part in the game tonight; if the Cowboys shut it down, then we might see what I mentioned above happen.:shrug:

So, you're saying that Brunell will be knocked out of the game?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn,

I am just looking for clarity. When you said above that they would "give the 'Skins a good run for their money" I take that to mean that you think the Skins will prevail.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
Penn,

I am just looking for clarity. When you said above that they would "give the 'Skins a good run for their money" I take that to mean that you think the Skins will prevail.
Ah, I get it; it's all in the wording!:lmao:

Well, Ken I still believe in homefield advantage; you can get call or two your way you might not get on the road. Plus the crowd will be behind them, hognoses and all!

Depends on many things as I said before, one of them being Parcells' penchant for beating Gibbs at his own game; he's 11 and 6 against Joe over the years, no?

BTW, I thought I read where Brunnell is not going to play in this game?

D

dems4me

IM4Change said:

Same here!!! :lol: I can't wait and the day is dragging on... this is a good week for TV, tonight the Redskin Dallas game, Tues. is part two to Trading Spouses and Thurs. is the pres. debate!!!! Go Redskins!!!! :thewave:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I bet Larry is so up for this game, he can't sit still. I picture him pacing back and forth like a tiger in a cage.