Rivalries face off

BuddyLee

Football addict
There it is 21 - 18 Dallas. I think the Skins played their heart out and deserved the win. Did anyone else happen to catch the two pass interference follies? :burning: They sure did burn themselves with timeouts though.

ptbrien

Livin' for the Dream
Let the Coboy Bashing Begin

I am a Cowboys fan *gasp*. No I am not here as a 12 step program. Just wanted everyone to have a clear target to vent. The interference calls, timeouts, etc. It is all some plot to keep the Redskins down!

13 out of 14 . . . .WOW! :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:whistle: You know what is truly eerie?

While I could not say who I thought would win this game,( I was thinking Dallas might) I did pick the correct score!:lmao:

From post#12: "I'm thinking Parcells has the Cowboys finely tuned to give the 'Skins a good run for their money tonight.

No predictions, but 21-18 sounds like a good score."

Hey, maybe I should go into the odds/betting business, and make a killing off the Redskins!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
:whistle: You know what is truly eerie?

While I could not say who I thought would win this game,( I was thinking Dallas might) I did pick the correct score!:lmao:

From post#12: "I'm thinking Parcells has the Cowboys finely tuned to give the 'Skins a good run for their money tonight.

No predictions, but 21-18 sounds like a good score."

Hey, maybe I should go into the odds/betting business, and make a killing off the Redskins!!
Oh yeah, after the dust settles you say you thought the Cowboys would win, what a bunch of horsesh!t. :loser:

K

Kizzy

I fell asleep on the sofa. I never fall asleep on the SOFA. :banghead: I missed the entire 2nd 1/2.