Road Conditions

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
It was spelled out for you before by myself and someone else. :dork:

Road Conditions 01-24-2005 12:54 PM nope you said it was kwillas not catt and she hasnt said a word so find someone else to bother. and next time sign your name

The irony... :puzzy: :loser:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
RoseRed said:
Road Conditions 01-24-2005 12:54 PM nope you said it was kwillas not catt and she hasnt said a word so find someone else to bother. and next time sign your name

:lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:

wanna go be cool and form a red karma team? :cheesy:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
crabcake said:
wanna go be cool and form a red karma team? :cheesy:
If thats what it takes to make you feel better about yourselves, Then do as you will. None of you know me and you all want to judge me based on :gossip: about gem. Im not going to sit here and whine about stuff. As for you RR I didnt need to sign my karma because once you read it you would have known it was from me. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sunflower said:
If thats what it takes to make you feel better about yourselves, Then do as you will. None of you know me and you all want to judge me based on :gossip: about gem. Im not going to sit here and whine about stuff. As for you RR I didnt need to sign my karma because once you read it you would have known it was from me. :ohwell:
Well, aren't you clever. :duh: