Roads in CRE?

punchbuggy

Our road and surrounding roads were plowed Sunday afternoon and mostly melted by late afternoon (near second beach). It warmed up nice and everything was melting and refroze. I think the road crew did a fine job considering the number of roads here & the amount of snow we got.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Our road and surrounding roads were plowed Sunday afternoon and mostly melted by late afternoon (near second beach). It warmed up nice and everything was melting and refroze. I think the road crew did a fine job considering the number of roads here & the amount of snow we got.

...add lack of experience in plowing and salting. Going out once or twice a year does not get them a lot of hours of experience. From personal experience, I know doing hills and corners are a real b!t@h and add a bunch of people on the roads that don't really need to be out there getting in the way...

Baywatchv8

...add lack of experience in plowing and salting. Going out once or twice a year does not get them a lot of hours of experience. From personal experience, I know doing hills and corners are a real b!t@h and add a bunch of people on the roads that don't really need to be out there getting in the way...

Or parking on the road to add to the problem!