Rock Of Love II

chemommy25

Am I the only one hooked?? Who do you thinks going to win?

NO, i am so hooked on that show. i think daisy is gonna win. im not sure why, i dont even really like her, but i think shes gonna win cuz bret obviously wants to bang her..lol. and thats about it. so hopefully it won't work out so there will be a rock of love 3!!

K

kris31280

Am I the only one hooked?? Who do you thinks going to win?
Heh, I said that last week!

I'm horribly addicted... and, just like last season, the chick I think would be awesome for him he lets go in the third place position.

Daisy will probably win, but I think Ambre should be the one who does.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
He should pick Ambre, but he'll choose Daisy because he's attracted to sloppy psycho messes. :yay:

lovinmaryland

Heh, I said that last week!

I'm horribly addicted... and, just like last season, the chick I think would be awesome for him he lets go in the third place position.

Daisy will probably win, but I think Ambre should be the one who does.

I vote he kicks all their asses to the curb and gets w/ Heather!!

She is his 1 true love :yay:

kelb

art imitating life
Spoiler? <maybe>

So.. I heard that this is all just a formality now. That he actually is in love with Kristy Joe and he has bought her a house in AZ right near his and he is dating her now. He just has to go thru the motions for contract reasons.

nanstime

NO, i am so hooked on that show. i think daisy is gonna win. im not sure why, i dont even really like her, but i think shes gonna win cuz bret obviously wants to bang her..lol. and thats about it. so hopefully it won't work out so there will be a rock of love 3!!

Hey I said the same thing last week

kelb

art imitating life
Hey I said the same thing last week

LOL I love that show :) I actually like kristy joe. I think the reson all the other girls were so mean to her was because they knew she had it in the bag. Thats why they are being so mean to Daisy now...

K

kris31280

LOL I love that show :) I actually like kristy joe. I think the reson all the other girls were so mean to her was because they knew she had it in the bag. Thats why they are being so mean to Daisy now...
Where did you hear the Kristy Jo story?

K

kris31280

CRAP! I was hoping it was true...
I bet hes with Daisy then.. sheesh.. she is a MESS
I just watched the VH1 extras from last night's show... and one of the extras is a convo with Daisy and Bret where Bret admits he got jiggy with Daisy in Vegas...

So you're probably right and that sucks because Daisy looks like a duck and is just a hot mess.

kelb

art imitating life
I just watched the VH1 extras from last night's show... and one of the extras is a convo with Daisy and Bret where Bret admits he got jiggy with Daisy in Vegas...

So you're probably right and that sucks because Daisy looks like a duck and is just a hot mess.

LMAO She does look like a duck. I could not place it.. but yup.. DUCK.. thats it!

beerlover

He was on Opie and Anthony on satellite a few weeks ago and openly talking about how he banged pretty much all the chicks on the show and he isn't really looking for love (shocker!) but just doing it for the fun and the easy sex and the $$$.