Rock Of Love II

He was on Opie and Anthony on satellite a few weeks ago and openly talking about how he banged pretty much all the chicks on the show and he isn't really looking for love (shocker!) but just doing it for the fun and the easy sex and the $$$.

That right there tells me that there will be a season three!!:whistle:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
He was on Opie and Anthony on satellite a few weeks ago and openly talking about how he banged pretty much all the chicks on the show and he isn't really looking for love (shocker!) but just doing it for the fun and the easy sex and the $$$.

"Don't need nothing, but a good time
It don't get better than this.

Ain't looking for nothing but a good time....."

:roflmao:

kelb

art imitating life
LOL me too!!! And Bret Michaels.
HEY! Atleast he squashed the "balding rumor" by not wearing his do rag last week!!

mackco79

I listened to the same show and thats exactly what he said... Linger longer :killingme

K

kris31280

OK so out of the 2 chicks left.. who do you think is going to win?:popcorn:
He's gonna pick Daisy because he's a freakin' rock star and wants to settle down like he wants a hole in his head.

Daisy is younger, so he looks like more of a stud.

And he won't look like such a tool for breaking up with her 6 months down the road when they announce Rock of Love III, so he can get more publicity for his band.

chemommy25

I seriously dont care who wins. i just like watching the show. i always said i hated reality t.v until i saw this show. Now i am hooked to all the bs dating shows. so i do hope for a rock of love 3.

has anyone seen a shot of love with tila tequila, or that's amore with a guy that lost a shot at love (dominico). or flavor of love (The ghetto version) of rock of love?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I seriously dont care who wins. i just like watching the show. i always said i hated reality t.v until i saw this show. Now i am hooked to all the bs dating shows. so i do hope for a rock of love 3.

has anyone seen a shot of love with tila tequila, or that's amore with a guy that lost a shot at love (dominico). or flavor of love (The ghetto version) of rock of love?

A Shot at Love 2 with Tila Tequila will be airing soon.

kelb

art imitating life
IM so happy that she won. I was waiting for Daisy to fall on the ground and start rolling around crying LOL To bad...

The reunion looks good. Dasy and Heather fighting.. I wish Dasiy would kick her A$$ but heather is to tuff lol