Rock Of Love II

kelb

art imitating life
I fell asleep last night and didn't get to see who won!! I am glad she did. When is the reunion??

Sunday @ 9 but I think it comes on @ noon too.. Might want to check that. I know it comes on earlier just not the exact time!:popcorn:

K

kris31280

Sunday @ 9 but I think it comes on @ noon too.. Might want to check that. I know it comes on earlier just not the exact time!:popcorn:
I laughed when I saw Heather start trying to take Daisy down...

I thought for sure he was going to choose Daisy, I'm so glad he chose Ambre.

Lilypad

EmnJoe;2869037 One of the questions he answered: AP: What are you hiding under that bandanna? Michaels: My hair is combined of my hair and the [B said:
finest extensions Europe has to offer[/B]. I do the show without it on all the time and they wont film me. They are like, "Put your bandanna back on. It is your image." It is my signature thing.
:barf:

chemommy25

It was not as good as it could have been.. wish daisy would have gotten a few punches in on Heather.. I HATE HER!

I know i was looking forward to it all week. and it was kind of boring and the part about destiny's dad made me tear up a little since he died. And yes daisy should have gotten atleast 1 punch in on her, I really dont like heather.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I watched the entire season. I'm glad he picked Ambre. Can't stand Daisy. Heather is an idiot and Brett did make the right decision of not picking Heather last season. Jes may not have been the best choice but....Heather would have been worse!!! I can see many similarities between Heather and Daisy. Heather is harder/tougher but Daisy isn't too far behind. Give Daisy another 10 years and she could be another Heather.

chemommy25

What I don't get is the fact that in the first season, Bret made a HUGE deal over heather being a stripper. But daisy was a stripper too and he didnt say one thing about it to her. I don't know maybe it's the fact heather was like 35 and still stripping and daisy was only 25. Or he may have been to overwhelmed with the fact that daisy lived with her ex-boyfriend. But i do think it's weird that he never even mentioned it since that is the whole reason he didnt pick heather in the first season.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
What I don't get is the fact that in the first season, Bret made a HUGE deal over heather being a stripper. But daisy was a stripper too and he didnt say one thing about it to her. I don't know maybe it's the fact heather was like 35 and still stripping and daisy was only 25. Or he may have been to overwhelmed with the fact that daisy lived with her ex-boyfriend. But i do think it's weird that he never even mentioned it since that is the whole reason he didnt pick heather in the first season.

Your right, he did. I completely forgot about that part of it. I think he was more concerned over the ex-boyfriend with Daisy. I think there may have been "other" issues that weren't brought to table that he saw or felt with Heather besides the dancing/stripping. He may have secretly felt that Heather had possible anger issues and after seeing her argue on the reunion show, may have cleared up unanswered questions in his mind. The other thing he also did this season was let a lot of things slide that he didn't tolerate last season.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
So, I see there's going to be a ROL III. This time taking place on a tour bus instead of a house. Anyone know why Bret and Ambre broke up?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Anyone know why Bret and Ambre broke up?
Because they are better as friends? :lol:

I never thought they really made a connection during the show. They were definitely opposites that did not match. I think everyone saw their break-up before it happened.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
So, I see there's going to be a ROL III. This time taking place on a tour bus instead of a house. Anyone know why Bret and Ambre broke up?

OMG - have you seen the pictures of the new skanks that will be on the show. One would think that after two seasons he could at least get a better quality of semi-good-looking-women :yikes:

LadyWolf

OMG - have you seen the pictures of the new skanks that will be on the show. One would think that after two seasons he could at least get a better quality of semi-good-looking-women :yikes:

:killingme I haven't seen the skanks yet, but I'm not surprised!!! I've been watching ROL Charm School. Thats funny!! Not a one has walked out of there with any charm. :killingme

I think this new one is called ROL Tour Bus because last season they trashed the mansion and Brett was sued!!! Idiot!! You would think after two seasons he'd give up but because of people like us who watch, he's making a fortune!! He is not interested in finding love, just making money!!!

SoMDGirl42

:killingme I haven't seen the skanks yet, but I'm not surprised!!! I've been watching ROL Charm School. Thats funny!! Not a one has walked out of there with any charm. :killingme

I think this new one is called ROL Tour Bus because last season they trashed the mansion and Brett was sued!!! Idiot!! You would think after two seasons he'd give up but because of people like us who watch, he's making a fortune!! He is not interested in finding love, just getting some strange and making money!!!

:fixed:

and yes, some of them are VERY strange