Rock of Love

K

kris31280

Is anyone completely disturbed by Brett Michael's ability to just randomly make out with chicks, party all day, and objectify women as nothing more than breasts?

And with all that disgust, I STILL find myself completely drawn in.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Sheardelight said:
I am soo hooked on this show too!! The girls are so catty it's hilarious! :lmao:

:yeahthat: I love it! The first show, when that woman came back after being kicked out, cracked me up!

kris31280 said:
Is anyone completely disturbed by Brett Michael's ability to just randomly make out with chicks, party all day, and objectify women as nothing more than breasts?
I am more disturbed by the chicks that are willing to be objectified as nothing more than breasts and orifices...:shrug:

Mikeinsmd said:
I know my place too.... :ohwell:
With the expection of your chauvinistic ways, narrowminded political views and pissy/crappy choices of bathroom colors ... you are dayum near perfect...:love:

Sheardelight

meangirl said:
:yeahthat: I love it! The first show, when that woman came back after being kicked out, cracked me up!

That was hiliarious!! How about when she kept saying "Don't threaten me with a good time". LMAO

meangirl

Nice lady!
Sheardelight said:
Big surprise! She must not talk on there..As soon as she opens her mouth that would be a turnoff. She sounds like barbie on crack.

Her voice drives me insane. I can't believe Brett thinks it's so sexy. ugh.

Does anyone even think he's cute? I think he has a little chipmunk face and a short, dumpy body. :lol:

meangirl said:

Does anyone even think he's cute? I think he has a little chipmunk face and a short, dumpy body. :lol:
I look at him and I see trailer trash...:shrug:

Some of the women he selected were selected simply to add drama to the group. Brandi is one of them.

Sheardelight

meangirl said:

That's funny!! He better just keep that hat or bandana on his head. It is not attractive when he takes them off! He looks like he has hair plugs! :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
With the expection of your chauvinistic ways, narrowminded political views and pissy/crappy choices of bathroom colors ... you are dayum near perfect...:love:
Awwwwww...... :huggy:

K

kris31280

I've been known to get a little "groupie" every now and again... hanging out with bands... finding myself in compromising situations...

But seriously?!?! Getting drunk all the time? Dancing on stripper poles? And every time I hear Bret talk I cringe because it's obvious that the lights are on but no one's home.

And my best friend (who's a pretty established drummer) actually met the guy (when he was doing his country crap) as he auditioned to be his drummer and I guess Bret Michaels is just a #### and a half.

lovinmaryland

SShewbert said:
The problem with that is it doesnt actually look like the girl on the show. I mean really take a good long hard look. Anyways out of the last two which is y'all's choice?

I've liked Heather from the begining. That chick Lacey was a freakin nut job, and her dad who the hell tells Brett Michaels that he is gonna need to sign a prenup you know that guy has some $ somewhere.