lovinmaryland

Attachments

• matt hughes.jpg
    matt hughes.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 115

mAlice

professional daydreamer
lovinmaryland said:
he looks much better on the show... I think he is decent looking but he is not my type

I can see why he'd do a show like this. How else would he get a date?

SShewbert

What love is all about
lovinmaryland said:
I've liked Heather from the begining. That chick Lacey was a freakin nut job, and her dad who the hell tells Brett Michaels that he is gonna need to sign a prenup you know that guy has some $ somewhere.

I am having a hard time deciding. I like both of them that are left. But I have to agree that I think Heather is more his type. I was so glad when he made Lacey left. I hated her I wanted so much to jump in my tv and slap the #####. And yea I had the same thought about her dad. Who the hell did he think he was?

lovinmaryland

SShewbert said:
I am having a hard time deciding. I like both of them that are left. But I have to agree that I think Heather is more his type. I was so glad when he made Lacey left. I hated her I wanted so much to jump in my tv and slap the #####. And yea I had the same thought about her dad. Who the hell did he think he was?
What about that freakin lunatic at the begining what the hell was her name... the one that kept saying "don't threaten me with a good time" she was a total nut job why he let her in I have no clue

SShewbert

What love is all about
lovinmaryland said:
What about that freakin lunatic at the begining what the hell was her name... the one that kept saying "don't threaten me with a good time" she was a total nut job why he let her in I have no clue

I have wondered what he sees in quite a few of these women. I guess it doesnt really matter as long as they are willing to put out. I remember on one of the last episodes Heather said something about being beat out two times from spending the night witrh Brett. Then this last one she told Lacey's dad about her giving Brett a blowjob and said that she hasn't done anything sexual with him the whole time. I am thinking thats why he wants to spend the night with the rest of the girls instead of her. She's actually looking for something and all he wants is to get with them.

lovinmaryland

SShewbert said:
I have wondered what he sees in quite a few of these women. I guess it doesnt really matter as long as they are willing to put out. I remember on one of the last episodes Heather said something about being beat out two times from spending the night witrh Brett. Then this last one she told Lacey's dad about her giving Brett a blowjob and said that she hasn't done anything sexual with him the whole time. I am thinking thats why he wants to spend the night with the rest of the girls instead of her. She's actually looking for something and all he wants is to get with them.

I thought it was hilarious how he said they were going to Las Vegas for one of his shows... he was like 20 miles outside of Vegas in some no name Hotel doing a free concert :killingme

SShewbert

What love is all about
Really I didnt realize that. Well yea that is kind of funny. One good thing about the show though is hearing about The Saddle Ranch. I had never heard of that place and it seems cool. I am gonna have to check one out next time I'm out in Missouri. I have looked it up and looked up their menu. That was the other thing about Lacey's dad. Putting people down because they ate in a place that had a mechinal bull. WTF? Really now of all the things to complain about. :lalala:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Can someone tell me what happened on the last episode? I wasnt able to watch it and I have checked my tv guide and dont see where it will be on again.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
SShewbert said:
Can someone tell me what happened on the last episode? I wasnt able to watch it and I have checked my tv guide and dont see where it will be on again.

It was a half hour "never before seen" clip show.

SShewbert

What love is all about
Oh well I seen where they are going to have the clip show on, but here I was thinking that it was supposed to be when they go to Mexico. When is that one gonna be on then?

kayelle

I am hoping to see a repeat this week-end, but did he say why he chose Jess over Heather? I thought Jess was on the fence about her feelings towards him while Heather was professing her love (and getting a tattoo) to him all over the place.

qbee

I am hoping to see a repeat this week-end, but did he say why he chose Jess over Heather? I thought Jess was on the fence about her feelings towards him while Heather was professing her love (and getting a tattoo) to him all over the place.

He said that she cared for him like no one else had. She was concerned with him having a "diabetic attack" on their date and he didnt see through it.