Rock of Love

lovinmaryland said:
I've liked Heather from the begining. That chick Lacey was a freakin nut job, and her dad who the hell tells Brett Michaels that he is gonna need to sign a prenup you know that guy has some $ somewhere.

I know Lacey is the redhead...Which one is Heather?

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
lovinmaryland said:
she is the stripper w/ big boobs and golden blonde hair... I think she is pretty decent looking and more his type
:killingme under all that make-up and frou-frou maybe...

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
lovinmaryland said:
Well its freakin Brett Michaels they are vying for gods sake... not Brad Pitt :lmao:

Heck, if you're going to go after an aging 80s Hair Band guy go for Tommy Lee considering its well known about the size of his, er, uh.... :whistle:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I get a kick out of that show. He is only doing what he has done for years, party and have his way lots of chics.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
vegmom said:
Heck, if you're going to go after an aging 80s Hair Band guy go for Tommy Lee considering its well known about the size of his, er, uh.... :whistle:

And risk getting something...No spank you.

lovinmaryland

vegmom said:
:barf: he is gross... he is way to skinny and ganngly looking. I dont care how big his junk is :nono: thank you

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
lovinmaryland said:
:barf: he is gross... he is way to skinny and ganngly looking. I dont care how big his junk is :nono: thank you

That's the one thing he's got over Brett Michaels though. Then again, Brett hasn't gotten in any altercations at awards shows that I know of.

lovinmaryland

vegmom said:
That's the one thing he's got over Brett Michaels though. Then again, Brett hasn't gotten in any altercations at awards shows that I know of.

:killingme I forgot about Kid Rock biatch slapping him.

Now Kid Rock that is one good lookin man :hot:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
lovinmaryland said:
:killingme I forgot about Kid Rock biatch slapping him.

Now Kid Rock that is one good lookin man :hot:

I can think of someone else who is better looking IMO.......Plus he isn't all stinky after a show, even though he is still sweaty :really:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
lovinmaryland said:
:barf: he shat on stage one time and threw it into the audience :nono: no thanks

:lmao: Someone probably pissed him off :lmao:

Haven't they all done something crazy like that once :shrug: From bitting the head off of a bird to pissing their pants (Fergie) and sniffing thongs on stage from someone tossing them (Jacoby)

Last edited: