Rock of Love...

K

kris31280

It's like a train wreck and yet every Sunday I'm here in front of the TV watching it.

Anyone else addicted?

JLS

It's like a train wreck and yet every Sunday I'm here in front of the TV watching it.

Anyone else addicted?

I watch it too, but I usually catch the re-runs, because I'm addicted to "the first 48" show on A&E.. Who did he kick out after that nutcase? Kathy Jo? was that her name? I use to think he was going to pick Daisy but with the whole living with the ex and all that ?????

K

kris31280

I watch it too, but I usually catch the re-runs, because I'm addicted to "the first 48" show on A&E.. Who did he kick out after that nutcase? Kathy Jo? was that her name? I use to think he was going to pick Daisy but with the whole living with the ex and all that ?????
The only 3 left right now are Daisy, Destiny, and Ambre.

K

kris31280

Yes my husband and I are.....last season me LOVED Jess. This season I liked Jessica until he got rid of her last night............
I liked Lacey last season because I thought she was just the right version of crazy to deal with Bret's lifestyle. After she was gone, I was a Heather fan and was really not happy with the way it turned out.

This season I'm a Destiny fan... but I think it's gonna come down to Ambre and Daisy.

JLS

I liked Lacey last season because I thought she was just the right version of crazy to deal with Bret's lifestyle. After she was gone, I was a Heather fan and was really not happy with the way it turned out.

This season I'm a Destiny fan... but I think it's gonna come down to Ambre and Daisy.

Last season I really liked Heather for Bret.. I liked Jess but felt that Heather was the better choice and after seeing her come back this season - I still think Heather woulda been the one for him.. I don't like Destiny too much, and I did kinda like Daisy but shes gotta lotta stuff going on shes not talking about, and Ambre - I don't think shes the one for him either.. I think Bret really does like Daisy..

Ambre lied about her age. Gone.
Daisy is hiding something about the ex. Gone
Destiny is gonna beat up a groupie. Gone
Brett bangs Heather.