RockBass???

D

dems4me

If anyone's interested, here's fat ol' me reeling one it - I like the way the picture encapsulated the tree's reflection in the water for a nice warm picture... :ohwell: I'm hoping it looks like a fat picture because I'm balled up and sitting down.... :bawl: My advice, don't look at the first pic bigger than thumbnail size... :bawl: I'm horrifyingly fat... :bawl: Next time I'll try to look and dress more flatering for fishing... :lol:
Also here's the hens in free range.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

unixpirate said:
Out of that pool in the background :lol:

Boey 77 on the bay

Wht did you catch it on.. :shrug: usually the fish that size tend to be suckers for softplasitcs/fake worm on a carolina rig.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
dems4me said:
Wht did you catch it on.. :shrug: usually the fish that size tend to be suckers for softplasitcs/fake worm on a carolina rig.

Umbrella rig. 4 of 'em that size or bigger.

Carolina's are nice this time of year..

:lol:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
:tantrum It's not fair that all the OTHER hens get to roam free. :bawl:

:shrug: You didn't have a surprise for anyone yesterday - just Kwillia :shrug: you weren't playing nicely :nono:

:roflmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:shrug: You didn't have a surprise for anyone yesterday - just Kwillia :shrug: you weren't playing nicely :nono:

:roflmao:
I've got a surprise for you, just like kwillia. You just have to come to my desk and pick it up like she did. :neener:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
I've got a surprise for you, just like kwillia. You just have to come to my desk and pick it up like she did. :neener:

Can I ask Kwillia to pick it up for me :shrug: Are you laying eggs again? :shrug:

:lol"

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
dems4me said:
Does anyone know of a fish called rock bass?
Are you talking about "rockfish" or striped bass? They're great eating. I had some at a restaurant this past weekend. :yum:

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Tonio said:
I've never heard anyone call them "rock bass." Most people I know call them "rockfish" or by their official name, striped bass. And they're great eating. I had some at a restaurant this past weekend. :yum:

Me too... but there is a species called rock bass... I just don't think its indigineous (sp?) to this area and it has a smaller mouth. Never heard of warmouths but seeings how there is such a thing... I need to look up state record, if they don't have one for those yet then..... it'll be me this weekend getting the state record from the pond!!!! :cartwheel :cartwheel :cartwheel