Roe gone; is same-sex marriage next?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Where were any of the Rep candidates plans for inflation?

Hey Bot you need reboot, you are stuck on stupid

What is Biden's PLAN for INFLATION .... clearly the bill passed by congress is a huge failure

If that is the case then you should vote for people who don't announce their first order of business is investigating Hunter Biden's laptop

I don't know who where you get your information, I did not hear any Republican Candidates running on Hunter Biden Investigations

YOU Are Lying Again ... the INVESTIGATION is into Joe Biden's Criminal Actions .... the details are on Hunters Abandon laptop, but the investigation is into Creepy Uncle Joe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
yeah good luck with that ... 16 is old enough to vote or decide their gender .. old enough for some love struck 16 yr old to boink her teacher ...

this will be normalized 1st ..... women teachers hooking up with teen boys

To me the teacher boinking is about power vs. subordination, not age. Many young people are sexually active at 15/16 - to call that pedophilia is absurd and just goes to show that the Right is almost as ignorant as the Left. Just a short 100 years ago girls it was an accepted norm for girls to get married at 15.

As far as a 15 year old voting, when I was 15 I had more on the ball than a great many folks who are eligible to vote - 81 million of them, to be exact.

Regarding deciding their gender - I honestly couldn't care less about that. It has nothing to do with me. Prog parents make a career out of ****ing up their kids (the ones they didn't kill in utero), so why is this so different?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you were smarter you'd understand that Hunter Biden's laptop is about Joe Biden getting his palm greased by a foreign country. But you're not, which means I have no interest in your cult babble.

Sapidus knows better, this is all spin and deflection, attempting to change the Narrative

Bare-ya-cuda

Ahem

If you were smarter you'd understand that Hunter Biden's laptop is about Joe Biden getting his palm greased by a foreign country. But you're not, which means I have no interest in your cult babble.
Meanwhile behind a glowing computer screen stmaryscity79 is greasing his palm for another round of TDS euphoria.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sapidus knows better, this is all spin and deflection, attempting to change the Narrative

#1, that's not Stupidus.

#2, I don't think she does know better. Democrats live in a tight highly strict bubble of filtered curated information. And if they accidentally see something that conflicts with their programming, they scurry back to their hive to be consoled and reprogrammed by their cult.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
To me the teacher boinking is about power vs. subordination, not age. Many young people are sexually active at 15/16 - to call that pedophilia is absurd and just goes to show that the Right is almost as ignorant as the Left. Just a short 100 years ago girls it was an accepted norm for girls to get married at 15.

You don't believe in slippery slopes I say the trend is obvious

The Sexual Revolution
Normalizing Shacking Up
Normalizing Gays and Lesbians
Sexualizing of TV, Movies, Music

Gay Marriage
NAMBLA ...
TransGenders ...
Push for acceptance of MAP

Women Teachers have always had lighter sentences for involvement with students ... this will be utilized to normalize teens having sex with adults

I am not sure the comclusion of 15 / 16 yr olds having sex is pedophilia ? of the same age, no that is just ten sex, a 25 yr old having sex with a 15 yr old ?

phreddyp

until recently wanting to bed down the same gender was considered a mental issue .... once that was normalized now the march is on for MAP, Zoophilia and more sexual deviancy

I don't really care, keep your proclivities in the bedroom and off of main street
It's STILL a mental issue!

StmarysCity79

Ahem

Lucky you were quickly corrected about your ignorance of the actual law defining the legality of gay marriage

Can you prove that? otherwise its no different than your feeling about the dems and the Trump and Russian investigation.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If that is the case then you should vote for people who don't announce their first order of business is investigating Hunter Biden's laptop if you want them to be taken seriously and to be elected in the future.

Where were any of the Rep candidates plans for inflation?
They told you that in the very beginning, by stopping Joe Biden from doing everything in his power to raise inflation. His anti inflation bill is guaranteed to raise inflation. His college debt forgiveness and his debt pause also inflation raisers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lucky you were quickly corrected about your ignorance of the actual law defining the legality of gay marriage

Can you prove that? otherwise its no different than your feeling about the dems and the Trump and Russian investigation.

cultbabble.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If you were smarter you'd understand that Hunter Biden's laptop is about Joe Biden getting his palm greased by a foreign country.
What do you think is the purpose of the hearings? I know you like the idea of conviction first trial later, but we try to look at the info first and then possibly convictions.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Gov should get out of the Marriage Business

hire a lawyer write a contract
For the class. I have always found it, really strange, in that no lawyer is necessary, or required, to get married, (and no contract provided, rules, regulations, polices by government prior to getting married), yet one is needed to get divorced. That nothing is required other than some foolish permission slip from government, where they have no business at all interfering. [Save your opinions on prevention of family relations, incest, marriages.] In addition to the many post marriage laws codified for the purpose of getting divorced. If government wants to regulate the divorce business, then they must also regulate the act of marriage itself, not by saying who can marry whom, but what is involved and required and the consequences of two people in the act of marriage. If marriage is indeed a contract, then written marriage contracts should be mandatory, spelling out everything expected, and/or prohibited, and any resolutions and actions necessary to be taken regarding a possible future dissolution of the contract.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My understanding is that same-sex marriage is a federal law, which Roe never was - it was a SCOTUS decision regarding the right to privacy. Feel free to correct me (not you cultprogs - you tards don't know sh*t about **** so butt out).

The Republicans lose me hard when they start meddling in people's private lives. I get kicking Roe back to the states, but how will they do that with marriage? If some state decides nah, what happens to all the married gays and lesbians in that state?

This is how the GOP lost so many voters - getting involved in chit that's none of their damn business. They need to focus on things that affect ALL Americans, not things that affect NO Americans.
They are trying to pass a law protecting same sex marriages, my question would be.. would a priest declining to perform a service be breaking the law, and subject to arrest? I mean, this would never happen, but a Muslim or Jewish clergy? (Have to understand they are tolerant of Muslims, depend on Jewish votes so their war is only against Christians).

They aren't so much protecting gay marriages as much as they are forcing their morals and beliefs on us through passing laws.

Lastly, when the government (any, not just US) passes a law, that means they now have the control to dictate through law what you canand cannot do, and by the use of force make you align with them, and once the door is open, can change the law again and again.

My take, there should be NO law, or ANY government control in marriages. Why does the government require a license to marry anyone?

I don't care if Rick marries George, or William FitzPatrick marries Patrick FitzWilliam.. or if Stan marries a rock, and neither should the government. They have no business being in the marriage business.