Roger...so the vet said..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
Poor Roger. :frown: He's such a sweetheart. I hope he makes a full recovery. :flowers:

He wants his Auntie Jazz to bring him a carrot..not an apple too much sugar.. :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
He wants his Auntie Jazz to bring him a carrot..not an apple too much sugar.. :huggy:

I know. I owe him a visit and had a boatload of carrots to give him. And a bag of apples for Wee to steal. :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Suspect inflammatory reaction from thrush treatment/laminitis (used clean trax..anyone ever use this?) NO rotation 4 films done..

Bute 2 X day for a week then bute 1 X day for another week.

Banamine 5cc im 2 X day for 10 days..

All 4 legs kept in quilts/polos..

AND

ICE FEET 3-4 X DAILY FOR 7 DAYS..2 hrs in ice..2 hrs off..

How do peeps work full time and keep horses????

There is a spray called Banex I picked up from Gayers, claims to be great for thrush. I got it for my mare who got a nasty cut on her hip so Stott couldn't stich it. So far so good with the healing. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Vet said get cold packs 9 1/2 X 16" I got 4 so I would have two cold ones..they were not cheap either...So he ate the first set tonight...jell inside and all..he left the cotton wrap and platic cover...then I polo wrapped him and came in the call the vet about the jell...he ruined two more good quilted cottons and two more polos in that 1/2 hr...So tomorrow he will be tied for 6-8 hrs. (2 hrs 3 to 4 times) and if he messes up the other two ice packs I will tie him with legs in a water trough..may do that anyway..Have any ideas...he cost me alot of equipment today..
Poor Roger, hope he gets better soon.