• Not acceptable, must be on rolls

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Throw the food at them

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I guess so, hell you know me, I cant even use someone's bathroom without asking first. :lmao:
I'm just the curious sort so please forgive me, who are you / were you? You sound like you've got years of background which doesn't jive with joining last december.

P.S. feel free to ignore this if you think it's overlt personal.

cricketmd

I'm just the curious sort so please forgive me, who are you / were you? You sound like you've got years of background which doesn't jive with joining last december.

P.S. feel free to ignore this if you think it's overlt personal.

You know what I find "curious" is, this survey has over 1300 views and only 33 votes. :lmao:

Me - not personal, you woudln't know who I was, I joined in 2003 and stayed in private forums mostly, but I'll pm you anyways, in case nobody has yet already. :lmao:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Just like a few others have said, when you're a guest in someone's home - it is simply rude to make an issue of something like that. Rude people are insufferable and I find the older I get, the less tolerant of that type of behavior I become, and I end up calling them out on it. :jet:

:yeahthat: Would I prefer a hotdog on a hotdog bun? Yes. But I would NEVER insult a friend who was gracious enough to invite me into their home for a free meal. And if someone was rude enough to insult our "cooking" in our home they'd never be invited back.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
How about a Triple D Burger that is deep fried from Joe's Gizzard City. Saw this on the Food Network. A good dose of Chicken Gizzards on the side make this a perfect meal.

Joe's Gizzard City New Page

An awesome 1/3 lb
cheeseburger with pickles,
onions and a slice of
tomato deep fried in
Joe’s famous batter mix 9.95