Romo bashing?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have a good friend in Dallas and she absolutely hates Romo..usual argument, he can't win the big games.

Ask her if she can arrange the deal; Jason, lifetime supply of gerbers, '01 Artic Cat ATV low miles, well maintained, a used regular cat (well maintained, low miles), Vinny and a bunch of those Heineken Lite mini kegs for Tony.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ask her if she can arrange the deal; Jason, lifetime supply of gerbers, '01 Artic Cat ATV low miles, well maintained, a used regular cat (well maintained, low miles), Vinny and a bunch of those Heineken Lite mini kegs for Tony.

Wonder if Vinnie could glad hand Jerry as well as he does Danny?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ha. No effing way.

Romo stats are FAR better.
Perhaps you should look up the definitions of Romo.:lmao:

Urban Dictionary: tony romo

To drop something
To mess up horribly
To make the biggest #### up of your life
To be overrated
To be a guy who has fans that thinks he is the savior of their team, yet he hasn't started for a full season yet........

Don't Tony Romo the ball.
Don't Tony Romo the baby.
I had an affair with my wife and now she is going to divorce me. Well, at least I'm not Tony Romo.
I just found out I had cancer, but at least I'm not Tony Romo.

BuddyLee

Football addict
:yay:

Attachments

• romochoke.jpg
    romochoke.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 46

Otter

Nothing to see here
This goes not so way back; He's a shorter Brett; same throwing motion. Same let 'er fly.

There will NEVER be another Fran. Thank God. I HATED playing that guy.

I can see both...They weren't so much runners as much as they scrambled for time until they found an open guy.

One of the funniest sacks I ever saw was a redskin d-end(verlon biggs?) sacking Fran, then getting up and while walking back to the line of scrimmage, Tarkenton nailed him in the back of the head with the ball.