Romo bashing?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Romo = Rex Grossman in 2006 with feet.

Grossman was better! :yahoo:

I saw a Campbell vs Romo comment. Obviously Romo has had more success, but he's had a better OL and better supporting cast. Swap them and I bet Campbell would be doing better than Romo. Not saying he'd be as good as Romo, but I bet Romo would be worse than Campbell in Washington.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I saw a Campbell vs Romo comment. Obviously Romo has had more success, but he's had a better OL and better supporting cast. Swap them and I bet Campbell would be doing better than Romo. Not saying he'd be as good as Romo, but I bet Romo would be worse than Campbell in Washington.

Deal.

Be nice to my cat. He's a good boy.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Some fans have been kicking themselves lately in that the Skins had the chance to get Drew Brees back in 2005.

I think they'd still suck even if they had Brees.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I can see both...They weren't so much runners as much as they scrambled for time until they found an open guy.

One of the funniest sacks I ever saw was a redskin d-end(verlon biggs?) sacking Fran, then getting up and while walking back to the line of scrimmage, Tarkenton nailed him in the back of the head with the ball.

Verlon!!!

Diron, Kurt, Manny, Chris (my childhood phone number in Redskin-ese!)

Beta84

They're out to get us
Deal.

Be nice to my cat. He's a good boy.

you'd regret making that deal. Romo would make your offense worse than the Lions. :lol: maybe you guys should try to get Vince Young. at least he can scramble better after the pocket continually collapses.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
you'd regret making that deal. Romo would make your offense worse than the Lions. :lol: maybe you guys should try to get Vince Young. at least he can scramble better after the pocket continually collapses.

Make the deal. I dare you. :buddies: However, I've changed my mind about the cat. The cat stays.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Some fans have been kicking themselves lately in that the Skins had the chance to get Drew Brees back in 2005.

I think they'd still suck even if they had Brees.

Gotta have an offensive line!

I think the Chargers are still kicking themselves over that one. I'm not saying Rivers is bad, because he's a great QB, but had they waited just 1 more season and seen Drew Brees tear it up, they could have used that 1st round pick on someone other than Rivers...perhaps Larry Fitzgerald? :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Romo will have a helluva time winning a Championship, especially with Eli around.

I didn't think I'd say it after his first one but Eli is going to get another SB ring before his brother does. He's turned the corner for sure.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Gotta have an offensive line!

I think the Chargers are still kicking themselves over that one. I'm not saying Rivers is bad, because he's a great QB, but had they waited just 1 more season and seen Drew Brees tear it up, they could have used that 1st round pick on someone other than Rivers...perhaps Larry Fitzgerald? :shrug:
I'd take the worst QB in the league right now for a quality O-line. At least you can build from it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Romo will have a helluva time winning a Championship, especially with Eli around.

I didn't think I'd say it after his first one but Eli is going to get another SB ring before his brother does. He's turned the corner for sure.

At least we are talking about a POSSIBLE championship as regards Tony.

I totally agree about Eli and I have made the case before that before that Super bowl run, Eli and Jason were the same QB. Eli got the opportunity provided by his D and he absolutely took the next step. :buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Make the deal. I dare you. :buddies: However, I've changed my mind about the cat. The cat stays.
Heck no, why go from one proven loser to another? I'd go with new blood.

At least we are talking about a POSSIBLE championship as regards Tony.

I totally agree about Eli and I have made the case before that before that Super bowl run, Eli and Jason were the same QB. Eli got the opportunity provided by his D and he absolutely took the next step. :buddies:

Tony went from expecting championships to maybe having the possibility of getting a championship to even his own state voting that the Cowboys will never win a SB with him at QB (ESPN did a poll...85% of the country said they wouldn't and every state agreed). It sounds like his team is quickly spiralling downward. The Skins have nowhere to go but up. :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Tony went from expecting championships to maybe having the possibility of getting a championship to even his own state voting that the Cowboys will never win a SB with him at QB (ESPN did a poll...85% of the country said they wouldn't and every state agreed). It sounds like his team is quickly spiralling downward. The Skins have nowhere to go but up. :killingme
I saw that poll and subsequently :lmao:.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Heck no, why go from one proven loser to another? I'd go with new blood.

Look, you have to make allowances for who we're talking about here; Cowboy fans. Ask one what their IQ is and there as likely as not to say "Sagittarius. What's yourn?"

Beta84

They're out to get us
Name three STARTERS you'd rather have Jason than.

:tap:

hmm. JaMarcus Russell for sure. 49ers QB (Hill), Bucs QB (Leftwich?), Delhomme, Collins, Quinn, Orton, and Romo are all possibilities. Delhomme probably not, but he's really up and down. Quinn and Collins probably not, but I listed em anyway. Same with Romo. That still leaves Hill, Leftwich, and Orton to go as possibilities (with Russell obviously). That's 4. :yahoo:

Oh and I forgot the Vikings. Favre I guess is better, but if he didn't come back the Jackson/Rosenfels combo sucked too.