Rosa Parks dead at 92

C

canuk woman

FromTexas said:
Why is that a shocker? She was 92.

Well true but everyone knows that she lead a bus boycott in Montgomery, Alabama after that incident on the bus heck without her MLK wouldn't have done that "I Have A Dream" speech I mean hello she inspired him.

Qurious

Im On 1.
i still have no clue why she was made popular over this when many blacks were resisting sitting in the back of the bus for years before her :coffee:

oh yeah...may she R.I.P.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
canuk woman said:
Well true but everyone knows that she lead a bus boycott in Montgomery, Alabama after that incident on the bus heck without her MLK wouldn't have done that "I Have A Dream" speech I mean hello she inspired him.
I mean :duh:, people. :rolleyes:

C

canuk woman

Qurious said:
i still have no clue why she was made popular over this when many blacks were resisting sitting in the back of the bus for years before her :coffee:

oh yeah...may she R.I.P.

She was a civil rights worker and before her death she made more news in the courtroom complaining about an Outkast song what was it again?

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
She was a civil rights worker and before her death she made more news in the courtroom complaining about an Outkast song what was it again?

you tell us, you seem to know it all..

PJay

:lol: Sorry, but it really cracks me up. It appears to me that all Canadians ever talk about is what's happening here in the U.S. Tell me now, anything interesting happening in your neck of the woods?

C

canuk woman

Homesick said:
:lol: Sorry, but it really cracks me up. It appears to me that all Canadians ever talk about is what's happening here in the U.S. Tell me now, anything interesting happening in your neck of the woods?

Well Brad Pitt is filming a movie the city I'm living in.