Rosa Parks dead at 92

PrepH4U

FromTexas said:
I've told you bastards you can't use the corporate jet anymore. Not after nomo stole everything that wasn't nailed down, FD gave the stewardess saddle sores, and Kain let her space friends take the co-pilot who looked like Elvis!!!
But I thought we hired a new co-pilot & stewardess and had the a/c modified with anti-theft sensors :shrug: geez you always have to spoil all our fun! :whistle:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
PrepH4U said:
But I thought we hired a new co-pilot & stewardess and had the a/c modified with anti-theft sensors :shrug: geez you always have to spoil all our fun! :whistle:

She stole the anti-theft sensors, too! :ohwell:

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
today a good day for lunch? :shrug: Let me know I will have them ready the corporate jet! :dance:

I'm not sure I have school remember?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Does anyone know how to get to Winnipeg? There are some canucks that need the stoopid smacked out of them...

Come here little children....I've got caaaaannnnnddeeeeeeee

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
nomoney said:
You can't prove anything

I could if you didn't steal the security tape, too!

BTW, thanks for the great deal on those aircraft seat cushions! You run the best yard sales!

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
Does anyone know how to get to Winnipeg? There are some canucks that need the stoopid smacked out of them...

Well stupid yourself you spelled stupid wrong and why are you so mean?

C

canuk woman

DoWhat said:
:howdy:
What's up friend?

Hi. Well nothing much is happening everyone is just trying to find a way to get to the city I live in just because I told them that Brad Pitt was shooting there right now when I explained that he might only be here for one day.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
Well stupid yourself you spelled stupid wrong and why are you so mean?
In America, we have a grammar rule stating that if someone is really, really stupid, you're supposed to spell it "stoopid." :duh:

I'm mean because I was born that way. Now, don't you feel like an ass for making fun of my disable?

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
Hi. Well nothing much is happening everyone is just trying to find a way to get to the city I live in just because I told them that Brad Pitt was shooting there right now when I explained that he might only be here for one day.
Oh, what day will he be there?
Are you going to go?
Is he going to visit with the special people?

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
canuk woman said:

OMG you told everyone???:yikes:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Ehesef said:

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme spitting juice everywhere

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:

how many times do I have to tell you, us perverts don't want to see Brad Pitt, we are coming to see you!!! :killingme

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
In America, we have a grammar rule stating that if someone is really, really stupid, you're supposed to spell it "stoopid." :duh:

I'm mean because I was born that way. Now, don't you feel like an ass for making fun of my disable?

Hey who were the ones that were critisizing me for not using punctuation and capitalization?

C

canuk woman

DoWhat said:
Oh, what day will he be there?
Are you going to go?
Is he going to visit with the special people?

Nah I wouldn't bother plus what if he brought Angelina with him if I saw her in my face who knows what I'd do.