Rosa Parks dead at 92

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
Well Brad Pitt is filming a movie the city I'm living in.

well since we all know Brad is filming in Winnipeg, we will all be up to see you soon.. maybe we can do lunch, and I will bring you a wig, I hate to see bald chicks. :lol:

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
well since we all know Brad is filming in Winnipeg, we will all be up to see you soon.. maybe we can do lunch, and I will bring you a wig, I hate to see bald chicks. :lol:

Well good luck he's only in town for one day.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
you sure you didn't send it to me instead :confused: because I got one from you. It was all in caps....something about perverts :confused:

I'm sure I've sent it to prepH4U maybe the system is screwed up right now.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
Well good luck he's only in town for one day.

what does he have to do with anything, we are coming to see you, you just let us all know where you live by telling us he was filming in your town, otherwise I would have never known where you were at in Candna.. So whats a good day for lunch??

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
what does he have to do with anything, we are coming to see you, you just let us all know where you live by telling us he was filming in your town, otherwise I would have never known where you were at in Candna.. So whats a good day for lunch??

I don't know.

Qurious

Im On 1.
"ahhh huh whats that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus, sumthim sumthin sumthin get crunk with us, we the type of people make the club get crunked." :lol: thats a verse in the song...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I've told you bastards you can't use the corporate jet anymore. Not after nomo stole everything that wasn't nailed down, FD gave the stewardess saddle sores, and Kain let her space friends take the co-pilot who looked like Elvis!!!