Rosie on the View

Too Hot 4u

MMDad said:
:killingme That line is too good to waste on and MPD! :lmao:

You idiots would laugh at anything. If I am a MPD than prove it. Otherwise STFU. That is the only thing you ignorant azzez say when someone puts you in your place, the very first thing you cry is MPD.

Do you not have anything better than that?

Too Hot 4u

Geek said:
I have flushed more useful things than you down the toilet :buttkick: If I ever hit on you it would be with a plunger.

I am sure what you meant to say is that you have flushed more used things like that for example all your used condoms down the toilet.

Don't deny it, you are hot for me that is why you look for my posts just so you can write back so I will pay attention to you.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Too Hot 4u said:
You idiots would laugh at anything. If I am a MPD than prove it. Otherwise STFU. That is the only thing you ignorant azzez say when someone puts you in your place, the very first thing you cry is MPD.

You seriously didn't think that was funny? :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Too Hot 4u said:

Dude, you already admitted it a month ago. You also said you would never post as this MPD again. Is your life really that boring?

Too Hot 4u

MMDad said:
Dude, you already admitted it a month ago. You also said you would never post as this MPD again. Is your life really that boring?

Girl,

If you read further you would have found out that the MPD thing was a joke and it is not true, I am not a MPD, thanks for catching up.

Too Hot 4u

MMDad said:
So your life really is that boring. Wow. It must really suck to be you.

Not half as bad as it does being you, but I do cope. Wush I could say the same for you, but your sadness and desperation shows in your posts. Sad really.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Too Hot 4u said:
Not half as bad as it does being you, but I do cope. Wush I could say the same for you, but your sadness and desperation shows in your posts. Sad really.
:yawn: Surf's not up, dude.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Too Hot 4u said:

The letter 'i' is super close the the letter 'u' on the keyboard....but I couldn't resist....:kiss: