Rough Roads make for an Uneasy commute!

CraneTaker77

The roads in P.G. County are getting worse and worse. Everyday I travel to Dower House Road where my work is. And I must say Frank Tippet Road and Rosaryville Road are the most crappiest roads I've driven on in a long time. And I wonder why my truck recently need a front end allignment! I could be on the phone, and the person on the other end can actually here me hit the bump. I swear one of these days I'm gonna end up snapping a tie-rod right in half.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I could be on the phone, and the person on the other end can actually here me hit the bump. I swear one of these days I'm gonna end up snapping a tie-rod right in half.

Shut up and drive

FYI - funding Casa de Maryland to educate illegal aliens on how to get non-taxed jobs and obtaining taxpayer funded benefits is much more important than providing you with decent roads.

CraneTaker77

FYI - funding Casa de Maryland to educate illegal aliens on how to get non-taxed jobs and obtaining taxpayer funded benefits is much more important than providing you with decent roads.

I think the better teach them how to speak english first.

united

The roads in P.G. County are getting worse and worse. Everyday I travel to Dower House Road where my work is. And I must say Frank Tippet Road and Rosaryville Road are the most crappiest roads I've driven on in a long time. And I wonder why my truck recently need a front end allignment! I could be on the phone, and the person on the other end can actually here me hit the bump. I swear one of these days I'm gonna end up snapping a tie-rod right in half.

I would agree, the roads in pg county are the worst. I take 381 up to old indian head rd, over to 301 up to frank tippett. and its given my truck a squeak, and i believe its what runied my car. maybe one of these days it will
get taken care of.

Hessian

I still remember...

When they paved a strip of Brandywine...about 13 years ago. (Glendenning ran the county) Been patching ever since.

So, what do they spend our tax dollars on?
Best schools in the state?
Lowest crime rate in the state?
Best Colleges?
Efficient government?

So they build more empty Mcmansions, tax them out the wazoo...and more money vanishes like Kharma.

Welcome to Maryland, what's in your Wallet?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Don't worry, eventually everyone else in the state will pay extra taxes in order to fix every problem or inconvenience in P.G. and Montgomery Counties and in Baltimore City.

PG tax is already high enough. Glad I finally got out of there.

farmcats

I miss the thump in the road when vehichles would pass the house in PG.

Do not miss the vehicles that landed in the yard.

OldHillcrestGuy

I would agree, the roads in pg county are the worst. I take 381 up to old indian head rd, over to 301 up to frank tippett. and its given my truck a squeak, and i believe its what runied my car. maybe one of these days it will
get taken care of.

I take Brandywine Rd many times from Charles County line, I don't see anything wrong with it till you get to the Brandywine Firehouse, alot of the problems on the side roads off 301 and such are the dump trucks, in the Brandywine area if its not a gravel pit its a junkyard.
Want to talk about a bad road and its been this way for years now, is Surratts Rd. Try driving a ambulance going to Southern Maryland and the crew in the back says smooth and gentle, once you turn off Rt.5 smooth and gentle is thrown out the window, even at 10mph your bouncing all over the place and then once you turn into the road to the Hospital, some idoit :smack:puts huge speed bump in the roadway before the turn into the ambulance entrance which makes you come to practically a complete stop to go over.