Royal Wedding...

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Who's going to be watching? :popcorn:

I usually get up at 0445 anyway, so I'm going to catch some of the guests coming in and I'm staying home to watch the ceremony and the carriage ride to the palace. I already told work I'll be in late.

BTW= I'm watching it on BBCA (directv). Full, uninterrupted coverage!

puggymom

Me!! One of my strongest memories as a kid was my mom waking me up to watch a princess get married. Now I have a daughter a little older than I was and she wants me to get her up to see it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I won't be getting up super early, but I will be DVRing it. I'm more interested in the fashion than anything else so I'll be tuning in to E. :lol:

My cousin and her husband are at Lakenheath and their son attends kindergarten at a local British school. Apparently they've been talking up the wedding to the kids because he is super excited. He has a commemorative mug, but he won't let his mom drink out of it because he says she'll ruin it. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'll be watching it - I'm up at that time anyway, but I love watching all the hoopla!

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
My alarm is set for 4am. I don't have to head off to work until close to 7am so I hope to see a good part of it. Clothes are laid out for tomorrow and I will shower before bed. I was 10 when Diana got married and I did not see the wedding until years later.

I was lucky enough to see Luke & Laura get married though.:lol: sorry off topic on that. Anyway watching a royal wedding preview show on TLC right now and just waiting for tomorrow.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I was born there, my Mum was British, 1/2 my famliy lives there, so I enjoy this part of my heritage.:buddies:
I'm looking forward to it.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Who's going to be watching? :popcorn:

I usually get up at 0445 anyway, so I'm going to catch some of the guests coming in and I'm staying home to watch the ceremony and the carriage ride to the palace. I already told work I'll be in late.

BTW= I'm watching it on BBCA (directv). Full, uninterrupted coverage!

Right with ya!
BBC....only way to watch!

Such a exciting moment just when the world needs it!!!:yahoo:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
We have cable and I am trying to figure out the best channel to tune into in the morning. Any suggestions for a plain Jane extended basic cable gal?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We have cable and I am trying to figure out the best channel to tune into in the morning. Any suggestions for a plain Jane extended basic cable gal?
Do you have BBC America? If not, all of the major networks (ABC/NBC/CBS) are probably covering it. I know NBC is for sure, starting at 4 AM.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Do you have BBC America? If not, all of the major networks (ABC/NBC/CBS) are probably covering it. I know NBC is for sure, starting at 4 AM.

No BBC for me. I have channels up to 97. I am watching TLC now and they say they will start at 5am with broadcasting. I will probably go with channel 4 or 9 if they start at 4am.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm torn. I watched Charles and Diana, then Andrew and Sarah but they ended up divorced. I'm pulling for William and Kate so maybe if I don't watch it, they'll make it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I didn't want to watch..but being home on leave I got all caught up watching all the specials on tlc and bbca. All the details are secret so they developed several specials on speculation alone..but I enjoyed hearing about them meeting at school and such. Its nice to hear some good and happy news for a change. I will probably be up with the monster anyway so I may catch a bit of it. Now, I just need to hop on a plane and go catch harry's eye so I can have my own royal wedding ;)

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I didn't want to watch..but being home on leave I got all caught up watching all the specials on tlc and bbca. All the details are secret so they developed several specials on speculation alone..but I enjoyed hearing about them meeting at school and such. Its nice to hear some good and happy news for a change. I will probably be up with the monster anyway so I may catch a bit of it. Now, I just need to hop on a plane and go catch harry's eye so I can have my own royal wedding ;)

I think Harry is the hotter prince and better catch :love: