Royal Wedding...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I am completely over Posh's idiotic refusal to smile in public. She is a twit.

But Becks is :hot:
As beautiful and stylish as she is, she strikes me as being very self conscious. She may not like her smile? I agree though, it's a little weird to be in such a grand situation and not smile. You could tell she wanted to when they were walking into the Abbey - the corners of her lips would start to turn up and she'd get a little twinkle in her eye, but she'd just purse her lips to keep it under control. :lol:

belvak

Happy Camper
My two favorite photos...

You can see the joy in their eyes!!
wave.jpg

Love the last little peek! I almost expected her to toss the bouquet, or for them to grab one last smooch.
last look.jpg

As beautiful and stylish as she is, she strikes me as being very self conscious. She may not like her smile? I agree though, it's a little weird to be in such a grand situation and not smile. You could tell she wanted to when they were walking into the Abbey - the corners of her lips would start to turn up and she'd get a little twinkle in her eye, but she'd just purse her lips to keep it under control. :lol:

I saw her with a kinda half smile a lot of the time.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My two favorite photos...

You can see the joy in their eyes!!
View attachment 81254

Love the last little peek! I almost expected her to toss the bouquet, or for them to grab one last smooch.
View attachment 81255

I can not get over how absolutely beautiful she looked today. She was like a real life Disney princess!

I liked the sweet moments at the altar...when Kate was walking down the aisle and Harry smiled and turned to William and "Wait until you see her". And when she stood beside William and he said "You look beautiful". I wish I could watch weddings every day. :lol:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Hideous!

She was jealous and this was her pathetic attempt to make sure her face was plastered beside the Princess for all time...

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 77

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am completely over Posh's idiotic refusal to smile in public. She is a twit.

But Becks is :hot:

I guess I finally made my way back to this tread - it wasn't showing up in new posts, anymore. :lol:

Why does she refuse to smile in public? I didn't like her dress, or her pony tail with the outfit. For that matter, I don't know how she walked in those shoes!!! :shocking:

But I agree - Becks is :hot: :fanningself: And she's a twit! :yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have made fashoin faux pas headlines again. Good lord. One looks like she came out of the Wild Wild West movie and the other looks like a crazy person. That giant bow hat, what IS that?

Royal event fashion is very... disappointing. Especially when you have to looks at those girls..

Money can't buy taste! :jet:

They've got the "younger sibling syndrome" - since their dad is most likely never gonna be King - they've gotta get attention where they can. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
Hideous!

She was jealous and this was her pathetic attempt to make sure her face was plastered beside the Princess for all time...

:yeahthat:

The hats are beyond ridiculous, and both of them ought to be flogged for their fashion statements. I think they did it on purpose, too.