Royal Wedding...

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I'm torn. I watched Charles and Diana, then Andrew and Sarah but they ended up divorced. I'm pulling for William and Kate so maybe if I don't watch it, they'll make it.

I think you should watch it. I think they do have a true love. Now does not mean it will it be a sustaining love that will remain to be seen. They have many years under their belts already though. Charles has always loved Camilla but she did not wait for him in the beginning but she got him in the end. As far as Andrew and Sarah I think they still get it on. I think they may have just been to strained and possibly maybe a bit too freaky to continue to be married. Diana was picked soley to make the monarchy look good and continue on after all Charles was 30 or older when they married. The monarchy just did not expect the Diana would be more popular then them.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I think Harry is the hotter prince and better catch :love:

Harry is way hotter and probably much more fun in the sack too. You would still get to be a princess but you would have a bit of freedom too. Damn Charles is too old and Will and Harry are to young for me I am off by ten years on either side.:killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm just now starting so I'm deciding whether or not to fast forward through the guests arriving to get to the ceremony. Somebody should've told Chelsy Davy that she's a guest at a royal freaking wedding. Prince Harry's date, no less. Girflriend looks a little...gross.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm just now starting so I'm deciding whether or not to fast forward through the guests arriving to get to the ceremony. Somebody should've told Chelsy Davy that she's a guest at a royal freaking wedding. Prince Harry's date, no less. Girflriend looks a little...gross.
If that's his style, Ke$ha has a shot at princess. :lol:

Vince

Who's going to be watching? :popcorn:

I usually get up at 0445 anyway, so I'm going to catch some of the guests coming in and I'm staying home to watch the ceremony and the carriage ride to the palace. I already told work I'll be in late.

BTW= I'm watching it on BBCA (directv). Full, uninterrupted coverage!
No choice. The women in the office would shoot me if the TV wasn't on the wedding. :lol: Besides, it's on every dayum channel. :banghead:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
If that's his style, Ke$ha has a shot at princess. :lol:
It's not just me, right? :lol: There are so many smartly dressed women there and this is certainly a day to pull out all the stops. Even her fascinator looks stupid. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am completely over Posh's idiotic refusal to smile in public. She is a twit.

But Becks is :hot:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 107

residualvisuals

black widow
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have made fashoin faux pas headlines again. Good lord. One looks like she came out of the Wild Wild West movie and the other looks like a crazy person. That giant bow hat, what IS that?

Royal event fashion is very... disappointing. Especially when you have to looks at those girls.

But Kate looked absolutely beautiful. Nice to see a royal dress that isn't gaudy. She looked very classy.

Attachments

• beatrice eugenie wedding.jpg
    beatrice eugenie wedding.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 99

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie have made fashoin faux pas headlines again. Good lord. One looks like she came out of the Wild Wild West movie and the other looks like a crazy person. That giant bow hat, what IS that?

Royal event fashion is very... disappointing. Especially when you have to looks at those girls.

But Kate looked absolutely beautiful. Nice to see a royal dress that isn't gaudy. She looked very classy.

Bad choices. Way too bizarre.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

I think Eugenie's hat would've worked if she'd been wearing a more understated dress/suit. And Beatrice's coat (and what I can see of the dress underneath) is quite nice for the event, but the hat is ridiculous. And somebody needs to take away her eyeliner. :lol: