Ruddy Duck review

Hank

my war
Service is usually good. I think I have only received bad service one time. I can think of two instances that weren't major, but I was thinking why send the food out like this. One was the crab dip, hot on the outside, but really cold on the inside and the other was burnt calamari. Love their beers. They have a Coffee Stout right now that is money.

Hank

my war
Oh, and I don't know how frequently they are still having live music, but sometimes that is a bit much. It seemed like it was every night for awhile. The acoustics suck in that building, so the music becomes overpowering when you are trying to chill and have conversation especially when that fool that tap dances to his music that just got busted is there. Mamma Mia!

lovinmaryland

Oh, and I don't know how frequently they are still having live music, but sometimes that is a bit much. It seemed like it was every night for awhile. The acoustics suck in that building, so the music becomes overpowering when you are trying to chill and have conversation especially when that fool that tap dances to his music that just got busted is there. Mamma Mia!

I agree on this. They didnt start playing until we had been there a good hour or so and when they did I was like UGH please stop!! :twitch:

Chris0nllyn

You tryin ta start somthin? :boxing:

:lol:

They're just good. I like the jalapeno flavor.

They're good - crispy crunchy and not too oniony - but now it's more of a M&G cult thing than out of any real love on my part. I like their Mediterranean pizza.

I like the crunchiness, just not the flavor.

Admittedly, It's been a few months since I went there. I don't remember anything else I ever ate there. The beer was good though (from what I remember :lol:)

bulldog

Good steaks and good service last time we went to the St. George Island location. Water was pretty much frozen over so cool view.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We love the RD! I have only experienced one time when my food was a problem. I was a missing wing in my order. I was only eating wings and a salad and I got one wing less than I should have. They promptly corrected that by bringing me another wing. :dance: I am a big fan of their onion rings and don't think I've ever gone there and not gotten them. :yum: