Ruddy Duck review

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:shrug: This weekend?

Maybe the others will make it but I can't -- hubby traveling this weekend and we're in OC (hopefully) the next weekend.

Have fun if anyone makes it this weekend! Take notes & post favorite menu items!

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:shrug: This weekend?

Maybe the others will make it but I can't -- hubby traveling this weekend and we're in OC (hopefully) the next weekend.

Have fun if anyone makes it this weekend! Take notes & post favorite menu items!

:yay: We'll have to make it the same time one day for sure!
I have to play by ear.

Well, THAT was an overwhelming response........ :ohwell:

Sawwry, was at FB checking on my peeps over there. :lol:

I have to check my schedule for the weekend. :biggrin:

Does the Tiki Bar open this weekend? That might interfere with how crowded it gets over at the Duck. I don't know that I want to get anywhere near Solomons during the Tiki opening. :lol:

F

forceofnature

Does the Tiki Bar open this weekend? That might interfere with how crowded it gets over at the Duck. I don't know that I want to get anywhere near Solomons during the Tiki opening. :lol:

yes tiki opens friday

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Went for dinner again this weekend with a friend. I had the Grilled chicken sandwich on focaccia bread with the grilled veggies. It was delicious, the bread very fresh! :yum: As usual, the service was great, our waitress delightful.

We tried a beer sampler, and while my friend wasn't a fan of any of them - the Belgium Wit is my new favorite! :yay:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Went for dinner again this weekend with a friend. I had the Grilled chicken sandwich on focaccia bread with the grilled veggies. It was delicious, the bread very fresh! :yum: As usual, the service was great, our waitress delightful.

We tried a beer sampler, and while my friend wasn't a fan of any of them - the Belgium Wit is my new favorite! :yay:

That sounds really good! I really need to drag hubby down there one of these days before the summer is over and the school-year grind starts again. Four more years and then they'll ALL be out (hopefully!)!