Ruddy Duck review

Bonehead

I'm glad you had a good time because I paid for our bill and the bill for the whole party. :faint:

I was checking my bank account online and the server ran my card for the amount I told her PLUS the entire check. I've already called them and they are looking into it.

OUCH !!!! That's why I hate to use my card at a restaurant...you never know.

sockgirl77

I'm glad you had a good time because I paid for our bill and the bill for the whole party. :faint:

I was checking my bank account online and the server ran my card for the amount I told her PLUS the entire check. I've already called them and they are looking into it.

WTF? She certainly could not think that was her tip amount! :faint:

Your pizza was yummy and so was Mikey's! The calamari is always delish! :yum: The beer .... ohhh, we'll just say I had a few ... are always awesome! And yes, the company was outstanding! Good to see everyone again! Cowgirl, it was nice to meet your and your hubby!! Suz & hubby, nice to meet you as well. CG, good luck w/ that puppy dog!

sockgirl77

Your pizza was yummy and so was Mikey's! The calamari is always delish! :yum: The beer .... ohhh, we'll just say I had a few ... are always awesome! And yes, the company was outstanding! Good to see everyone again! Cowgirl, it was nice to meet your and your hubby!! Suz & hubby, nice to meet you as well. CG, good luck w/ that puppy dog!

And it was nice to FINALLY meet you!

:yikes: I had her pull mine out on a separate tab so I could bail. I didn't look to see if mine showed up on the other check as well. I hope not.

Jameo

What?!

:mad:

Is that one beer or numerous?

I would have to assume that it would be just one beer. HOWEVER.... if you really wanted to take Carlos for a ride, there is no limit on the coupon, nor anything saying that you can't use more than one coupon!

(but I wouldn't do that to him..)