Rusty Horse Trailer?

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Do you have a rusty Horse Trailer? or utility trailer?

I have been using this rust eliminater / inhibiter for years and it is the best I have found. It is a little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way.

Its called "Rust Eliminator Grade 32"

They are 85.10 per gallon. A price break would be at 5 pieces(gallons), then they would be 79.15 per gallon.

This stuff is great. It chemically bonds to the rust and seals it. No need for sanding. I like to use a wire brush to knock of the loose rust and Debris before applying.

I mentioned it to some folks at some trail rides and until now, I wasn't sure where it could be bought comercially. But I just got some info on the MFR and found out that they will sell it directly. Prices above were quoted to me. I am not making any money on this, just passing on the word of a very good product.

I have been usuing it for years in for project where I work, and have always want to be able to by some for stuff at home.

This stuff spreads like the consistensy of water, so a little does go a long way.

THe Company contact info is:
HERNON MANUFACTURING INC.
121 Tech Drive,
Sanford, FL 32771
407-322-4000
800-527-0004
Hernon Manufacturing - Home Page

:yahoo:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Uh ... No.

I would think that is more dangerous than not vaccinating for strangles.

:flowers:
Just kidding.....I couldn't help myself! I got this visual...:cartwheel

:killingme:

I see an awful lot of rusty ones out there though.

not alot of folks, especially if you are horse poor, can afford a new one with the poor economic times we are in.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Do you have a rusty Horse Trailer? or utility trailer?

I have been using this rust eliminater / inhibiter for years and it is the best I have found. It is a little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way.

Its called "Rust Eliminator Grade 32"

They are 85.10 per gallon. A price break would be at 5 pieces(gallons), then they would be 79.15 per gallon.

This stuff is great. It chemically bonds to the rust and seals it. No need for sanding. I like to use a wire brush to knock of the loose rust and Debris before applying.

I mentioned it to some folks at some trail rides and until now, I wasn't sure where it could be bought comercially. But I just got some info on the MFR and found out that they will sell it directly. Prices above were quoted to me. I am not making any money on this, just passing on the word of a very good product.

I have been usuing it for years in for project where I work, and have always want to be able to by some for stuff at home.

This stuff spreads like the consistensy of water, so a little does go a long way.

THe Company contact info is:
HERNON MANUFACTURING INC.
121 Tech Drive,
Sanford, FL 32771
407-322-4000
800-527-0004
Hernon Manufacturing - Home Page

:yahoo:

Do you have a job, life other than googling everything that every one already knows. Your getting old in these forums...You run your mouth more than anyone around here even HappyAppy. Atleast she knew when to back off...You just make yourself look worst than you already have...So EFIN give it up....I think everyone in general would agree. Personally I have nothing against you other than the fact your obnoxious. I'm pretty sure most will agree....

Robin

Do you have a job, life other than googling everything that every one already knows. Your getting old in these forums...You run your mouth more than anyone around here even HappyAppy. Atleast she knew when to back off...You just make yourself look worst than you already have...So EFIN give it up....I think everyone in general would agree. Personally I have nothing against you other than the fact your obnoxious. I'm pretty sure most will agree....

obnoxious.....I like that word:drummer:

CountryLady

luvmyponies

No need to curse me. Real lady like. whos being obnoxious....? SHEESH!

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Just because the water is quiet doesn't mean the crocodiles have left.

Who pizzed on your wheaties today mz meanie-smartie-pants?

mingiz

Horse Poor
QUOTE=CountryLady;3800188]No need to curse me. Reall lady like. whos being obnoxious....? SHEESH![/QUOTE]

:killingme:killingme to curse you as you say. Better goggle the word curse and cuss, cause EFIN isn't a curse... But if I could put a curse on you, your lips would be glued shut....:eyebrow:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
:killingme:killingme to curse you as you say. Better goggle the word curse and cuss, cause EFIN isn't a curse... But if I could put a curse on you, your lips would be glued shut....:eyebrow:

:coffee:Good grief, where did you get your education silly Mingiz look it up Definition #1 in Encarta Dictionary is as follows:
curse- (noun) pronounced {kurss} –swearword, obscenity, or blasphemous oath

Big hint here is noun not verb. :doh: Use your context clues sweetie. :killingme

LOL:buddies:

Last edited: