Rusty Horse Trailer?

CountryLady

luvmyponies
I am thinking of selling mine it is a sierra sundowner 33 ft with 12 ft living quarters....even full size walk in glass shower stall.....looking to downgrade can post pics

Can't afford it right now but thanks for the offer. I still have a barn to build, automatic waterers to install, sand to buy for the round pen, high quality pasture mix to over seed the pastures (at 85.00 per bag) to give the horses a better nutrition varity..... the list goes on and on.

Out of curiosity how much though?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
An aluminum 3 horse slant would be good for you....but wait, who would have a 2002 featherlite that matches that discription. hmmmmm

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Can't afford it right now but thanks for the offer. I still have a barn to build, automatic waterers to install, sand to buy for the round pen, high quality pasture mix to over seed the pastures (at 85.00 per bag) to give the horses a better nutrition varity..... the list goes on and on.

Out of curiosity how much though?

around 30K it ws 65 new....

I did auto wateres in the the field last week...too cool...lucky I have my barn and round pen and ring and sand....sand was high. Wish I had more pasture myself.. building a feed room this week to get the feed out of the tack room need more room........always something money wise with horses

CountryLady

luvmyponies
around 30K it ws 65 new....

I did auto wateres in the the field last week...too cool...lucky I have my barn and round pen and ring and sand....sand was high. Wish I had more pasture myself.. building a feed room this week to get the feed out of the tack room need more room........always something money wise with horses

YES, but the investment, in a little pricier gadget, to allow more time to ride,......well worth it. I love my ponies. I hate dragging 100's of feet of hose. I hate scrubbing the water trough and dumping 100 gallons of water on the ground to do it. I am a fanatic about sanitising it regularly though. They really enjoy fresh cool water.

What kind (brand) did you install?

Good luck on all your improvements at your place.

Mojo

Do you have a job, life other than googling everything that every one already knows. Your getting old in these forums...You run your mouth more than anyone around here even HappyAppy. Atleast she knew when to back off...You just make yourself look worst than you already have...So EFIN give it up....I think everyone in general would agree. Personally I have nothing against you other than the fact your obnoxious. I'm pretty sure most will agree....

HORSE FIGHT

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I just put in $20 antisiphen float valves from tractor supply

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 80

mingiz

Horse Poor
:killingme:killingme to curse you as you say. Better goggle the word curse and cuss, cause EFIN isn't a curse... But if I could put a curse on you, your lips would be glued shut....:eyebrow:

:coffee:Good grief, where did you get your education silly Mingiz look it up Definition #1 in Encarta Dictionary is as follows:
curse- (noun) pronounced {kurss} –swearword, obscenity, or blasphemous oath

Big hint here is noun not verb. :doh: Use your context clues sweetie. :killingme

LOL:buddies:[/QUOTE]

FOD ...google that....

CountryLady

luvmyponies
:coffee:Good grief, where did you get your education silly Mingiz look it up Definition #1 in Encarta Dictionary is as follows:
curse- (noun) pronounced {kurss} –swearword, obscenity, or blasphemous oath

Big hint here is noun not verb. :doh: Use your context clues sweetie. :killingme

LOL:buddies:

I don't know how you did it......but it is unethical I'm sure.
This gives TWISTING SOMEBODYS WORD AROUND a whole new meaning.

DO YOU LIE and STEAL TOO!!

FOD ...google that....

:confused:

Face of Destruction
Forces of Diversion
Fell Over Dead
Freak Off and Die
:cool:
oh I get it!

FAT OLE DAME!
Is that your signature!

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Wow, somebody’s feathers are definitely Ruffled:eyebrow:

No my feathers aren't ruffled...If they are it's because of all the hot air that keeps coming out of your mouth and your azz.

Since you have soooo much knowledge I have a rusty trailer, horses with strangles and are being eaten alive by flies... Can you take care of them. Or maybe better yet maybe I can bring them to your non diseased barn.