Rusty Horse Trailer?

fredsaid2

:killingme:killingme to curse you as you say. Better goggle the word curse and cuss, cause EFIN isn't a curse... But if I could put a curse on you, your lips would be glued shut....:eyebrow:

:coffee:Good grief, where did you get your education silly Mingiz look it up Definition #1 in Encarta Dictionary is as follows:
curse- (noun) pronounced {kurss} –swearword, obscenity, or blasphemous oath

Big hint here is noun not verb. :doh: Use your context clues sweetie. :killingme

LOL:buddies:[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you're not trying to point out grammar and spelling errors?!!
Most here type fast and are not terribly concerned w/ being perfect. The minute you do you'll end up typing 'your' when you meant 'you're'.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:killingme Again...side note - this thread has nothing to do with me causing problems just by merely existing.:cartwheel

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I am thinking of selling mine it is a sierra sundowner 33 ft with 12 ft living quarters....even full size walk in glass shower stall.....looking to downgrade can post pics

I have a sooner 3 horse slant . with i think 6ft dress maybe a little more. It's a 2003 i think. bought it off the lot brand new last year, never sold. I would trade ya and pay difference if my Dad agrees to it. Ha! I need to upgrade!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
No my feathers aren't ruffled...If they are it's because of all the hot air that keeps coming out of your mouth and your azz.

Since you have soooo much knowledge I have a rusty trailer, horses with strangles and are being eaten alive by flies... Can you take care of them. Or maybe better yet maybe I can bring them to your non diseased barn.

did you just quit smoking recently? you're pretty grouchy!

Last edited:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Do you have a job, life other than googling everything that every one already knows. Your getting old in these forums...You run your mouth more than anyone around here even HappyAppy. Atleast she knew when to back off...You just make yourself look worst than you already have...So EFIN give it up....I think everyone in general would agree. Personally I have nothing against you other than the fact your obnoxious. I'm pretty sure most will agree....

Oh yeah, in this context,.....worse is best
:peace:

bcp

In My Opinion
On a forum that I moderate, we allow advertising in the threads.
here is how it works.
lets take this advertisement for instance that involves a product to take care of rust.

the advertiser would send in the request and product info, then they would go down to the same area that we all go to to pay for our Premo.
there is another catagory there that collects a much higher, premium and gives them the title of sponser instead of premo. If they feel the need to have a private forum as an outlet to assist people directly, they still have to pay just like anyone else for that additional service.

for this they can step in and peddle their wares when appropriate, keep people updated on new product lines, and get to occasional banner add thrown in between posts.

so, even if they dont log in for a few days, if a thread is started that were to contain people talking about the rust on their horse trailers, maybe between posts 5 and 7 would be a bot generated post directing people to their business.

other than those benifits, most of them post just like everyone else, there is actually very little in the way of sales posts started and most of the people that post on the site will direct the new people to them when the need arises.

Of course this is a specialty forum that Im on so it may be different.
but in this instance, the poster trying to introduce their product could be limited to only posting in the horse areas, although, I see a greater use for a product like this besides horse trailers, you get the point.

Could end up generating a good deal of income for the person collecting the money from the memberships.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
On a forum that I moderate, we allow advertising in the threads.
here is how it works.
lets take this advertisement for instance that involves a product to take care of rust.

the advertiser would send in the request and product info, then they would go down to the same area that we all go to to pay for our Premo.
there is another catagory there that collects a much higher, premium and gives them the title of sponser instead of premo. If they feel the need to have a private forum as an outlet to assist people directly, they still have to pay just like anyone else for that additional service.

for this they can step in and peddle their wares when appropriate, keep people updated on new product lines, and get to occasional banner add thrown in between posts.

so, even if they dont log in for a few days, if a thread is started that were to contain people talking about the rust on their horse trailers, maybe between posts 5 and 7 would be a bot generated post directing people to their business.

other than those benifits, most of them post just like everyone else, there is actually very little in the way of sales posts started and most of the people that post on the site will direct the new people to them when the need arises.

Of course this is a specialty forum that Im on so it may be different.
but in this instance, the poster trying to introduce their product could be limited to only posting in the horse areas, although, I see a greater use for a product like this besides horse trailers, you get the point.

Could end up generating a good deal of income for the person collecting the money from the memberships.

This is not my product, just a produt I use on a regular basis. I had been talking to some folks about it at some of the trail rides, and they wanted to know where they could get it. I don't sell it and I don't make any money off of it. I would have merly posted a link to their web site, But it was difficult to find the product on there. Since it is not a new product they simply mention the name.

bcp

In My Opinion
This is not my product, just a produt I use on a regular basis. I had been talking to some folks about it at some of the trail rides, and they wanted to know where they could get it. I don't sell it and I don't make any money off of it. I would have merly posted a link to their web site, But it was difficult to find the product on there. Since it is not a new product they simply mention the name.
Didnt say it was, I was just pointing out how it works elsewhere.
however, I will say that posts directing people to sites that are not sponser owned are removed.
they can however say, I just googled XYZ and found a place that sells something like ,,, Whatever.
since no specific company or product is mentioned, its ok.

but then again, the site I speak of is as I mentioned, a specialty site that has specific needs. Not really the same as what this site is. The ads are accepted more over there then I think they might be over here.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
:coffee:Good grief, where did you get your education silly Mingiz look it up Definition #1 in Encarta Dictionary is as follows:
curse- (noun) pronounced {kurss} –swearword, obscenity, or blasphemous oath

Big hint here is noun not verb. :doh: Use your context clues sweetie. :killingme

LOL:buddies:

FOD ...google that....

:eyebrow:R U in ka hoots with the mod r a tor? :gossip:

:crazy::loser:

Last edited: