Sakura in Leonardtown

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Im_Me and I had dinner there the other night and it was pretty nice. Lobster mac & cheese, petit crab cakes, and then we each had a grilled romaine salad. They've really changed it in there.

Good to hear. Hopefully, it doesn't smell like cat pee anymore! :lol:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True.

But the other place is about to reopen as https://www.facebook.com/charlesstreetbrasserie

DiGiovanni's location also has a new place going in, I just can't remember the name of it. I'll try and check tomorrow.
The old DiGi's is now called the 'Island Hideway'.
I have heard good things.
Also good reviews on the Charles Street Brasserie (pr. 'brass-ree').
C S B is where Calypso Bay used to be across from the peepee bar.
thugs are getting squeezed out.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it's such a bad location? You would think it would be a perfect location centralized between several towns. Lots of parking. Nice setup inside the building. I just don't get it. :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't understand why it's such a bad location? You would think it would be a perfect location centralized between several towns. Lots of parking. Nice setup inside the building. I just don't get it. :confused:

I wonder if the person who owns the building(s) isn't the problem. Maybe they jack the rent up, or won't fix things, or whatever.

CRHS89

There is a for sale sign out front now...says something like "buy a dream". Couldn't help thinking it might be more of a nightmare...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A decent bar with a dance floor would be nice. Hard core on the dress code though:yay: