Salon in Solomons

estee_shaun

OMG I so agree, i'm sure when beverly see's Blue toilet water on her book, she proberly thinks oh dear lord....I have to do her hair and talk about
Blow up dolls
Spreading butt cheeks
Krispy Creams
And in generaly put me in a bad mood the the rest of the day !*#@%^:cds:

I agree 100%. I know Beverly personally and I know for a fact that she would be pretty embarrassed to know that one of her clients behaves so immaturely. Its a good thing she will never read toilet waters posts. :killingme

Hockey

Red Wings Rule
Read back a bit

You'll see she also works at "systems" on the base. WOW....Systems, teaching, USO what next brain surgeon.:killingme

chumbawamba

I agree 100%. I know Beverly personally and I know for a fact that she would be pretty embarrassed to know that one of her clients behaves so immaturely. Its a good thing she will never read toilet waters posts. :killingme

But you never know who is hiding behind these screen names wa ha ha ha ha evil giggle :howdy:

estee_shaun

But you never know who is hiding behind these screen names wa ha ha ha ha evil giggle :howdy:

Ya know that is true, now that we all know that "Toilet water" is a teacher and also volunteers at the USO and works on base according to her/his posts in the past. It could be anyone.............

bluewater

Ya know that is true, now that we all know that "Toilet water" is a teacher and also volunteers at the USO and works on base according to her/his posts in the past. It could be anyone.............

Yes Estee, again your opinion is better than anyone elses. I am still laughing because for all the people "that dont care" you all are certainly doing a great job of keeping the pot boiling. I do work two jobs because as a military wife, there is no way to support a family of five on the bits that my husband makes. I know many of us are in the same boat, so I will not belabor that point. Have a great day. As far as anyone making fun of my volunteerism with the USO, there are a lot worse things one could do, like sit and post ad nauseam on these stupid sites! You all need to get a life!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yes Estee, again your opinion is better than anyone elses. I am still laughing because for all the people "that dont care" you all are certainly doing a great job of keeping the pot boiling. I do work two jobs because as a military wife, there is no way to support a family of five on the bits that my husband makes. I know many of us are in the same boat, so I will not belabor that point. Have a great day. As far as anyone making fun of my volunteerism with the USO, there are a lot worse things one could do, like sit and post ad nauseam on these stupid sites! You all need to get a life!

:whistle: