Salon in Solomons

Otter

Nothing to see here
Yes Pete gives patches pretend brazilians and MAlice does a nice job with the flowbee on all her hair, top to bottom. Of course she said she was looking for dates, so maybe no need to keep it tidy!!:jerry::otter::evil:

You're really not very good at this.

bluewater

Did she say "you people"? Really? You people? :racist:

Malice and others, yes I said you people, its not being racist. You people who keep responding saying nobody cares, etc,etc, why do you keep responding then. GIICB

You all have me laughing my a** off. It must be funny to live vicariously through others that are actually out having fun and living life!

chumbawamba

Malice and others, yes I said you people, its not being racist. You people who keep responding saying nobody cares, etc,etc, why do you keep responding then. GIICB

You all have me laughing my a** off. It must be funny to live vicariously through others that are actually out having fun and living life!

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH,and shouldnt you be in school teaching:whistle:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Don't you think you've done Bella's enough damage yet, With friends like you talking the place up, she may as well burn the place to the ground and collect the insurance.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You really don't get it...do you?

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

You're broken.

bluewater

Don't you think you've done Bella's enough damage yet, With friends like you talking the place up, she may as well burn the place to the ground and collect the insurance.

As I have said more than once, you are entitled to go wherever you like. I love Bella's because of Beverly. My opinions about you or others, my politics, my religion or my military status should not have anything to do with Beverly, so why dont you go somewhere and sit and spin.

estee_shaun

Funny that you say that, yet you are right here posting with the rest of us... LOL:killingme

estee_shaun

As I have said more than once, you are entitled to go wherever you like. I love Bella's because of Beverly. My opinions about you or others, my politics, my religion or my military status should not have anything to do with Beverly, so why dont you go somewhere and sit and spin.

AND again with the insults...........you are not witty at all.......:otter:

estee_shaun

Cat, what is there to get when the collective IQ of this group is hovering around 400.

I BEG YOUR PARDON. Do not judge these people on IQ........ You are just offended because they are giving some really hilarious come backs to everything you are saying and you are really (honestly) pretty bad at it. LOL:killingme

chumbawamba

OMG I so agree, i'm sure when beverly see's Blue toilet water on her book, she proberly thinks oh dear lord....I have to do her hair and talk about
Blow up dolls
Spreading butt cheeks
Krispy Creams
And in generaly put me in a bad mood the the rest of the day !*#@%^:cds: