Sara Evans Coming to Calvert Marine Museum

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
RoseRed said:
I don't listen to country, nor can I view photobucket. :shrug:
Let me break it down for you. Pretty gal, Pete's type, recently available, therefore moving up the ladder of fantasy chicks for Pete. Of course now that Terri's available again, she slid a notch or two. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bresamil said:
Let me break it down for you. Pretty gal, Pete's type, recently available, therefore moving up the ladder of fantasy chicks for Pete. Of course now that Terri's available again, she slid a notch or two. :lol:
Thank you. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
mainman said:
:roflmao: :killingme :lmao: :lol: This is the post of the week as far as I am concerned...
They just came from some sort of Nashville Music meeting. They provide the big optiscreen for one of my events and they're doing a site survey. They tour with the country groups and put up the big screens you see at the concerts.
You doubt I'd try to hook Pete up with a fantasy intro? Everyone should meet their fantasy people.

bresamil said:
They just came from some sort of Nashville Music meeting. They provide the big optiscreen for one of my events and they're doing a site survey. They tour with the country groups and put up the big screens you see at the concerts.
You doubt I'd try to hook Pete up with a fantasy intro? Everyone should meet their fantasy people.
I’m thinking you sure as hell should hook Pete up with a fantasy intro… You can don a cowboy hat and you sexiest cowgirl attire, belt him out your very own soul felt version of "I Could Not Ask For More" and then take it from there.

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
I’m thinking you sure as hell should hook Pete up with a fantasy intro… You can don a cowboy hat and you sexiest cowgirl attire, belt him out your very own soul felt version of "I Could Not Ask For More" and then take it from there.
I am eating a sub with red pepper relish, do you like red pepper relish.. Is that even what it is called? Red pepper spread? I don't know... but I like it...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
kwillia said:

I think she'd do better to sing that hillbilly song "Coalmine" for him...:lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:
I am eating a sub with red pepper relish, do you like red pepper relish.. Is that even what it is called? Red pepper spread? I don't know... but I like it...

Is it hot? I love hot stuff. Does it make you sweat? Come to Catt, I want to show you something in gold. :biggrin:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:
:lmao: I said fantasy, not horror.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
She has an awesome voice. I'm sure I'll be working this concert.

Attachments

• arfpts-videoshotround.gif
    arfpts-videoshotround.gif
    39.2 KB · Views: 105
J

julz20684

nachomama said:
Got an email yesterday from CMM.

Friday, July 27. 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $50 & $40. Sale date to be announced.

Ooooohhhhh I wanna go! Who's gonna be my date or dates?