Sara Evans Coming to Calvert Marine Museum

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Just got this email...

Just announced!

Ticket sales dates for the Friday, July 27th concert with country music star Sara Evans are as follows:

Premium tickets: $50; Reserved tickets: $40
Members Sales begin on Tuesday, June 5th at 10:00 a.m.
We encourage members to buy their tickets online at www.calvertmarinemuseum.com. Please pre-register online in order to buy tickets faster the day they go on sale. Those without internet access, may order via 1-800-787-9454. If paying by check/cash, you may visit the Development office during business hours (M-F, 9 - 4:30). We do take a lunch hour, so if coming around noon, please call ahead to make sure a staff person will be here to assist you.

** You will need a password to verify your membership. Once your order is received, we will verify that your membership is current before mailing tickets. Members may purchase up to 8 tickets per personal membership level (except Bugeye Society). Corporate members may purchase up to 20.

Public Sales begin Tuesday, June 12th at 10:00 a.m., so please get in your order during the week of pre-sales.

Please see the insert in the next issue of the Bugeye Times for all your concert information.

Hope to see you at the show!

Ponytail

Who? Guess I'll have to call MoJo and request that he play some Sarah Evans to see if I like her or not.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Ponytail said:
Who? Guess I'll have to call MoJo and request that he play some Sarah Evans to see if I like her or not.

:lmao: But you can call him and have him play some Three Days Grace. :yay: