Saturday

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pixie - wanna call and reserve us a big table? Last time I did that it worked out great - maybe under "Pixie's Party" or something? That way the newbies can find us. I'll be running late but will be there and PT will be late as always! :lmao:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Just have them put up a banner over the table reading...

ALL ABOUT PIXIE!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I don't think it's going to last too late...:biggrin:
'

Yea but I am going to have to find a baby sitter- because I am suppose to be taking meghan to Kings Dominion- for her bday....and I will have them that night....

F

Frostillicus

Originally posted by watercolor23
'

Yea but I am going to have to find a baby sitter- because I am suppose to be taking meghan to Kings Dominion- for her bday....and I will have them that night....

#### that, just bring 'em! It worked great at Asahi :cheesy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by kwillia
:roflmao: That is soooo funny! You, the babysitter, would have to find a babysitter....:roflmao:.... hey who gets stuck with the sitter bill in that situation?

No I am the aunt.. but...the babysitter would be taken into effect I guess. :lmao: I would of course pay the sitter.:cheesy:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by watercolor23
*flips the bird* GET IT RIGHT!! Acknowledge!! Acknowledge!!
:roflmao: Can you hear me major Tom....... :roflmao:

Twitch-Bus-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by migtig
Pixie - wanna call and reserve us a big table? Last time I did that it worked out great - maybe under "Pixie's Party" or something? That way the newbies can find us. I'll be running late but will be there and PT will be late as always! :lmao:

Well I need an acurate show of hands before I do something like make an a$$ out of myself and call and reserve a table for 20 and only 5 show up. :rolleyes: We all know how reliable forum people are. :rolleyes:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Well I need an acurate show of hands before I do something like make an a$$ out of myself and call and reserve a table for 20 and only 5 show up. :rolleyes: We all know how reliable forum people are. :rolleyes:

I say ya turn the logistics over to Sxy, she'll do a better job..:razz2:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Okay:
Pixie
SeanBoy
SxyPrincess
Migtig - arriving late
PT - always late
Kyle - Maybe
Kwillia - Maybe
SeaRide - Maybe
Earl
Earl's Friend
:shrug: How's that for a start?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by migtig
Okay:
Pixie
SeanBoy
SxyPrincess
Migtig - arriving late
PT - always late
Kyle - Maybe
Kwillia - Maybe
SeaRide - Maybe
Earl
Earl's Friend
:shrug: How's that for a start?

How late is late? Late to dinner or coming straight to Gilligans?