Saturday

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
They don't even have the balls to post. You think they'll be joining us? Probably not! :rolleyes:
They'll just be there, watching.:eek:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by pixiegirl
How late is late? Late to dinner or coming straight to Gilligans?
I'm gonna be late for dinner :wink:
PT has to work til 6 then he has to go home then he'll forget he has somewhere else he has to be then he'll remember after the 20th phone call to his voice mail, and he'll call and say he is on his way. Then he'll feed the dawg, walk the dawg, work on his bike or jeep or truck a little, then he'll take a shower, then he'll check his voice mail and the other 20 phone call reminders he has gotten, and then he'll get dress, brush his hair, tie it back, then he'll go downstairs and try to decide which vehicle to take and then (as long as he doesn't select the jeep with its lacking accurate speedometer count) he still has the drive from CRE. And PT don't speed. Not to mention he might have to stop and get a mtn dew and some tastykakes....Soooo, ya'd better mark him as late to Gilligans.
:roflmao:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
:yeahthat: They will be the ones sucking their thumbs...:baby:
Or standing off to the side, pointing and shaking their heads.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
PT has to work til 6 then he has to go home then he'll forget he has somewhere else he has to be then he'll remember after the 20th phone call to his voice mail, and he'll call and say he is on his way. Then he'll feed the dawg, walk the dawg, work on his bike or jeep or truck a little, then he'll take a shower, then he'll check his voice mail and the other 20 phone call reminders he has gotten, and then he'll get dress, brush his hair, tie it back, then he'll go downstairs and try to decide which vehicle to take and then (as long as he doesn't select the jeep with its lacking accurate speedometer count) he still has the drive from CRE. And PT don't speed. Not to mention he might have to stop and get a mtn dew and some tastykakes....Soooo, ya'd better mark him as late to Gilligans.
Geez... JH Does this sound like someone we both know? :lmao:

J

justhangn

Be afraid PT, very afraid!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I hope Pixie realizes how important she is to me if I am passing up the modified tractor pull for her. :ohwell:

seanboy79

WHAT'S MY NAME??
hey is anybody going out tonight ??? i'm having the day from hell and i need to get out of the house.....

SxyPrincess

Ooooh! I wanna go to the Tiki Bar, but I think I'm heading to Apehangers tonight. :ohwell:

BTW, Mig...I spoke to Earl this morning. He said if Gilligan's is a bust, he'll know of other establishments that are rockin! :bubble: And no, I'm not talking about his bedroom either. :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Ooooh! I wanna go to the Tiki Bar, but I think I'm heading to Apehangers tonight. :ohwell:

BTW, Mig...I spoke to Earl this morning. He said if Gilligan's is a bust, he'll know of other establishments that are rockin! :bubble: And no, I'm not talking about his bedroom either. :rolleyes:
So does that mean he will be back in time?

SxyPrincess

So does that mean he will be back in time?
Where's he going? :confused:

He said a bunch of people should be at Apehangers tomorrow, and it should be fun. I know that's not Pixie's kinda place, but I'm just looking at other options if Gilligans is dead.

We could always go to Red Eye's on the eastern shore. :cool:

Ponytail

Damn...Have we ####ed? :confused:

:lmao:

And I work till 7 by the way...but shooting for 5. So, it'll prolly be closer to 10.

Ponytail

:roflmao: So we'll see ya around 11:30? :wink:

If at all...I need a nap. Would it be acceptable for the DD just to pass out in the truck till everybody is ready to leave?