Science says fat girls are easy

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11243400

They have long been known as those with child-bearing hips.
Now a new study has revealed that women with wide hips are more likely to have one-night stands and more sexual partners in general.

The researchers, from the University of Leeds, found women who were more inclined to have one-night stands had wider hips.
More specifically, the women for whom one-night stands accounted for three out of every four of their sexual relationships had hips at least 2cm wider than those who had fewer one-night stands.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
100% CORRECT......

LARGE hip width = FAT!

"This is measured by the distance between the upper outer edges of the iliac crest bones of the pelvis - the widest part of the hip bone" they are measuring the actual hips not circumfrence. so they are talking hip bone width which doesnt always equal fat.

SG_Player1974

"This is measured by the distance between the upper outer edges of the iliac crest bones of the pelvis - the widest part of the hip bone" they are measuring the actual hips not circumfrence. so they are talking hip bone width which doesnt always equal fat.

"The 148 women in the study - aged between 18 and 26 - also had their hip circumference at the widest point measured and their waist circumference at its narrowest point."

Hmmmmm.......

LARGE hip width = FAT!

sockgirl77

This is all a crock of crap. I've met small-hipped nymphs and big-hipped nymphs. Hips have nothing to with it. The only thing that would remotely make me believe any of this if they state that some chunky chicks have lower self esteem and end up having sex in hopes to reel in a man.

:doh:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
"The 148 women in the study - aged between 18 and 26 - also had their hip circumference at the widest point measured and their waist circumference at its narrowest point."

Hmmmmm.......

LARGE hip width = FAT!

That was extra data..not what they used for their determination

"The researchers define wide hips as those wider than 36 centimetres and small hips as those under 31 centimetres wide.
This is measured by the distance between the upper outer edges of the iliac crest bones of the pelvis - the widest part of the hip bone.
The measurement is that across, not the circumference."

now im going to go measure my hips to see if im a slut :/

lucky_bee

RBF expert

Hmmmmm.......

LARGE hip width = FAT!

Your quote is simply pointing out that they were measured at the correct position on the hips (the widest) and the correct position on the waist (the narrowest). Whether she's a size 2, 12, or 22...that's still the correct way to measure their circumferences.....

There is a difference between CURVES and COTTAGE (Cheese that is!)

and there's plenty of skinny chics with cellulite :shrug:

its a difficult concept to grasp when you prefer the young male physique.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
That was extra data..not what they used for their determination

"The researchers define wide hips as those wider than 36 centimetres and small hips as those under 31 centimetres wide.
This is measured by the distance between the upper outer edges of the iliac crest bones of the pelvis - the widest part of the hip bone.
The measurement is that across, not the circumference."

now im going to go measure my hips to see if im a slut :/

Mine hips are wider than yours. Crap...that makes me the slut :mad:

SG_Player1974

Regardless of HOW they are measured..... WIDE is WIDE! You can defend it all you chubby chicks want..... WIDE is WIDE!

And its ok bee if you lash out at me and throw insults.... I understand it is easy to project on others when you have issues!

DUNKA... DUNKA! :killingme

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Mine hips are wider than yours. Crap...that makes me the slut :mad:

I bet you they arent

They are measuring between the crests of the pelvic bones..not around the hip area. the illiac crest is the part of the hip bone that sticks out in very thin models..what are commonly referred to as hip bones.

my hip bones are very wide, esp in relation to my waist size. I have an unsophisticaed way to measure right now..but im very close to being a slut :jameo:

Attachments

• iliac_crest1331080456098.png
    iliac_crest1331080456098.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 122

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I bet you they arent

They are measuring between the crests of the pelvic bones..not around the hip area. the illiac crest is the part of the hip bone that sticks out in very thin models..what are commonly referred to as hip bones.

my hip bones are very wide, esp in relation to my waist size. I have an unsophisticaed way to measure right now..but im very close to being a slut :jameo:

You do have an extremely tiny waist. But I was gonna call you a slut anyways :razz: