Science says fat girls are easy

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
My Aunt had very wide hips, yet her tummy was so tight and small it sunk in. She carried her children (all three over 8 lbs) with ease and birthing them? She used to laugh saying it was easier than a bad gas attack. No two people are exactly alike and wide hips do not = fat is my point.

Any type anyone is looking for can be found at the beach. From the skinny chic that you could throw a frisbee through her legs, to a large one that a grain of sand won't go between hers and every type inbetween. Good thing. Since we all are attracted to the type that suits us we can take comfort in knowing that our type is out there somewhere.

:coffee:

:dance: ♪ ...I'm on tonight.... you know my hips don't lie.... something something something alright.♫ :dance:

:dance: ♫ ..Something something...kiss is perfecto... ♪ :dance:

sockgirl77

My Aunt had very wide hips, yet her tummy was so tight and small it sunk in. She carried her children (all three over 8 lbs) with ease and birthing them? She used to laugh saying it was easier than a bad gas attack. No two people are exactly alike and wide hips do not = fat is my point.

Any type anyone is looking for can be found at the beach. From the skinny chic that you could throw a frisbee through her legs, to a large one that a grain of sand won't go between hers and every type inbetween. Good thing. Since we all are attracted to the type that suits us we can take comfort in knowing that our type is out there somewhere.

:coffee:

:clap:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Correctomundo!! I prefer curves.
Ok, you asked for it.

image.jpg