Science says fat girls are easy

sockgirl77

Regardless of HOW they are measured..... WIDE is WIDE! You can defend it all you chubby chicks want..... WIDE is WIDE!

And its ok bee if you lash out at me and throw insults.... I understand it is easy to project on others when you have issues!

DUNKA... DUNKA! :killingme

You need to get you some big girl luvin.

SG_Player1974

You need to get you some big girl luvin.

Been there... done that! :huggy:

Im not saying there is anything wrong with being a "big" girl. Embrace it, accept it, and move on.

BTW... There IS a difference between "curvy" and "chunky." C'mon.... you ALL know the difference! :whistle:

sockgirl77

Of course. How you doin, chunky? :really:
Doing well. Luckily, I have someone who likes my chunkiness. :yahoo:

No fear here. I read on the internet I am above average so it must be true
:high5:

Been there... done that! :huggy:

Im not saying there is anything wrong with being a "big" girl. Embrace it, accept it, and move on.

BTW... There IS a difference between "curvy" and "chunky." C'mon.... you ALL know the difference! :whistle:
BUT, not all girls with wide hips are FAT!

Pete

Repete
Ditto, anything good?

I put my new grill to work. I cooked up about 6lbs of chicken yesterday... chicken and rice/yams for days...

Hell no, I had to run to the exchange so I grabbed some psuedo chinese food. To add injury to the insult I spilled curry juice on my chinos and now I have a mysterious green stain, left leg half way down the thigh. I will have to hold off giving "double guns" to any ladies until I can change.

You will like the grill. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hell no, I had to run to the exchange so I grabbed some psuedo chinese food. To add injury to the insult I spilled curry juice on my chinos and now I have a mysterious green stain, left leg half way down the thigh. I will have to hold off giving "double guns" to any ladies until I can change.

You will like the grill. :yay:

I spilled dipping sauce on the front of my sweater. :mad: