Screw Tony Stewart

big_poppa

You know it seems every freakin year this idiot does something stupid on a race track and takes my driver out. Used to be Rusty, now it is Kurt. I swear I hate everything about that #20. The driver, the owner, and the main sponsor!!!!

Otter

Nothing to see here
big_poppa said:
You know it seems every freakin year this idiot does something stupid on a race track and takes my driver out. Used to be Rusty, now it is Kurt. I swear I hate everything about that #20. The driver, the owner, and the main sponsor!!!!

As much as I hate Skurt, it wasn't his fault.

Mikeinsmd

otter said:
:yeahthat: Some people just don't know about racing and should keep their pie hole shut. :bigpoppa: Especially when the replay shows clearly what happened. :duh:

big_poppa

Now now I never said that the wreck wasn't unavoidable and MR Mike you sir must have a way of adding words to others thoughts. I merely said that it seems every freakin year he manages to do this. I never said he purposely did it or anything of that sort. Re-read the post bozo before firing back. Oh and ps, I have grown up in racing. Both Nascar as well as locally. Plenty of family history right here in the county as far as racing is concerned. I do however read stuff before shooting my budweiser loaded mouth off at someone. Thank you for your time!!!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
otter said:

:yeahthat: I like sKurt about as much as I like Osama bin Laden ... but he didn't cause that wreck. Stewart got a little loose, and the 2 had nowhere to go. :shrug:

big_poppa said:
Now now I never said that the wreck wasn't unavoidable and MR Mike you sir must have a way of adding words to others thoughts. I merely said that it seems every freakin year he manages to do this. I never said he purposely did it or anything of that sort. Re-read the post bozo before firing back. Oh and ps, I have grown up in racing. Both Nascar as well as locally. Plenty of family history right here in the county as far as racing is concerned. I do however read stuff before shooting my budweiser loaded mouth off at someone. Thank you for your time!!!

I don't think you'll be very popular here. Just an observation.

Mikeinsmd

big_poppa said:
Now now I never said that the wreck wasn't unavoidable and MR Mike you sir must have a way of adding words to others thoughts. Fill me in....what words did I add?? :confused: I merely said that it seems every freakin year he manages to do this. What exactly did he do?? Wait for skurt to get BEHIND him so he could get loose and take them both out of the race?? :smack: I never said he purposely did it or anything of that sort. Re-read the post bozo before firing back.

Oh and ps, I have grown up in racing. Both Nascar as well as locally. Plenty of family history right here in the county as far as racing is concerned. And you're still clueless. :faint:

I do however read stuff before shooting my budweiser loaded mouth off at someone. Sounds like you have a drinking problem. Please contact AA soon as possible. :otter:

Thank you for your time!!! Excuse me, my time is valuable and you owe me $150.00. Pay up or shut up!! :buttkick:
Since you have no reading comprehension of your own posts, I'll break it down for ya.

bigpoppa said:
You know it seems every freakin year this idiot does something stupid on a race track and takes my driver out. You're right!! He INTENTIONALLY acted stupid by passing skurt then getting loose on purpose. Used to be Rusty, now it is Kurt. I swear I hate everything about that #20. The driver, the owner, and the main sponsor!!!! Sounds like you need professional help. Please see Mainman as soon as possible.

Last edited:

big_poppa

No Kurt was being a man and placing blame on himself. Tony was whining after it all saying well if he wasn't in my rear I would have never spun. Well maybe if Tony could keep it on the track!!! All in all it was a good finish though. One of the best I've seen in a long time. And the first time I have seen a car (Clint Boyer) go across the finish line on his roof. When it comes down to it, I just do not like Tony Stewart, period point blank. And yesterday was just another time that he seemed to be involved in assisting my driver out of a race. No matter who's fault it was. I can place blame on either one of them. And if you know anything about racing or physics you could too!!!!

AndyMarquisLIVE

big_poppa said:
No Kurt was being a man and placing blame on himself. Tony was whining after it all saying well if he wasn't in my rear I would have never spun. Well maybe if Tony could keep it on the track!!! All in all it was a good finish though. One of the best I've seen in a long time. And the first time I have seen a car (Clint Boyer) go across the finish line on his roof. When it comes down to it, I just do not like Tony Stewart, period point blank. And yesterday was just another time that he seemed to be involved in assisting my driver out of a race. No matter who's fault it was. I can place blame on either one of them. And if you know anything about racing or physics you could too!!!!
Clearly you know nothing about racing. Allow me to educate you:

We start with all your points in bold - that sums it up. You hate Tony Stewart. I'm glad to see you've wisened up to the fact that it wasn't Tony's fault.

So you were the anonymous karma giver. If this was the first time you've seen a car finish a race on its roof - clearly you haven't watched NASCAR racing long enough to know a lugnut from a restrictor plate.

That is not the first time a driver crossed the finish line on his roof... Elliot Sadler's done it in Nextel Cup (Talladega - 2004) and there was a huge wreck at Charlotte which killed Blaise Alexander. I think it was Kerry Earnmhardt who was on his roof.

So it's a crime for Tony to race someone for the lead? :popcorn:

I was a Tony Stewart fan when he raced in then IRL and followed his transition into NASCAR. I've followed him since 1996. Only one time since 1999 (Tony's Winston Cup rookie year) have I seen Tony and Rusty trade paint. I don't even remember when that was - so please refresh me on all these occassions when Tony "screwed" Rusty out of a victory? :popcorn:

Last edited:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
big_poppa said:

KURT BUSCH is a HOMO

Spencer needs to punch him again :yay:

Last edited: