Screw Tony Stewart

Roughidle

ain't nuthin' as lame as the obnoxious uber-fan. :smack:
"that's MY team, that's MY driver, that's MY blah blah blah!!"

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
NoName said:
who was it that threw the piece of roll cage padding into the track last year?

I remember the broadcasters accusing Robbie Gordon of doing it toward the end of the season. Another driver may have done it, but that's the one that sticks out in my head.

big_poppa

Okay a :huggy: is sent out to all of you. I am sorry. We can play Rodney King now, we can just get along!!!!!! I was extremely successful in doing exactly what I wanted to do, and that is get the frustration out. I did some :elaine: and am happy with the results. Many races left my friend, and the #2 will be involved in some grief too it seems. I will be at both Richmond races, atleast one in Charlotte, and maybe back to Martinsville again. As long as he performs there (Which he usually does) then I am okay!!! Thanks for your time and attention. I am lacking that at home, three kids, ya know I need (adult) entertainment from somewhere. Happy Racin'!!!! :jameo:

NoName

crabcake said:
I remember the broadcasters accusing Robbie Gordon of doing it toward the end of the season. Another driver may have done it, but that's the one that sticks out in my head.

ok thanks, couldnt remember who it was