Screw Tony Stewart

AndyMarquisLIVE

Dougstermd said:
That ruined my bristol trip that year :razz:
Kurt Busch is a douche bag ###...

I liked Kyle for the longest time, back when he was racing Trucks for Roush but he's turned to the dark side also...

Oh, try Richmond...

That race at Bristol, I was honestly hoping Kevin Harvick would've given keebler elf what he deserved! :yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I was a Tony Stewart fan when he raced in then IRL and followed his transition into NASCAR. I've followed him since 1996. Only one time since 1999 (Tony's Winston Cup rookie year) have I seen Tony and Rusty trade paint. I don't even remember when that was - so please refresh me on all these occassions when Tony "screwed" Rusty out of a victory? :popcorn:
Apparently this is a long list because he/she hasn't replied. Either that or he/she can't think of any because they never happened.

big_poppa

Who you would have thought I talked tash about the late great Dale Earnhardt the way you friggin people are crying. You guys never cease to amaze me. Did I offend your mommys, is that how your thongs got so wound up????? I have a life, I cannot watch every single race, so yeah I must have missed the 2004 Talladega race!!!! Sorry!!! I never meant to hurt you, would you like me to take back some of those mean and hurtful little things I said? Okay, I am sorry!!! Do you feel better now? Jeeze, have another Bud redneck. Calm the hell down. Cali next week. Let's go kurt!!!!! PS I didn't like Kurt either until he climbed into the #2 Miller Lite Dodge. I have been a Rusty fan since 1991 when I began watching racing. So it only seemed fitting to root for the car when my driver retired!!!! And I am a good fan, I will admit when my drive does something stupid, but in MY opinion what happened on Sunday was not Kurt's fault, period!!!! Tony got below the yellow line, got a little loose, Kurt could have let off yes, and it would have been just Tony into the wall, burt Kurt has balls and thought he could get around him!!!! That is the way I saw it. I know your vision was blurred because you were on your third cup of grand pa's cough syrup. So you may have a different point of view. In any case, 6 more months until the pre-season of the NFL!!!!!!!!! That threw a wrench (ha ha) in your Nascar minds huh!!!

tater

Mikeinsmd said:
Originally Posted by big_poppa
Now now I never said that the wreck wasn't unavoidable and MR Mike you sir must have a way of adding words to others thoughts. Fill me in....what words did I add?? I merely said that it seems every freakin year he manages to do this. What exactly did he do?? Wait for skurt to get BEHIND him so he could get loose and take them both out of the race?? I never said he purposely did it or anything of that sort. Re-read the post bozo before firing back.

Oh and ps, I have grown up in racing. Both Nascar as well as locally. Plenty of family history right here in the county as far as racing is concerned. And you're still clueless.

I do however read stuff before shooting my budweiser loaded mouth off at someone. Sounds like you have a drinking problem. Please contact AA soon as possible.

Thank you for your time!!! Excuse me, my time is valuable and you owe me $150.00. Pay up or shut up!!

Since you have no reading comprehension of your own posts, I'll break it down for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoppa
You know it seems every freakin year this idiot does something stupid on a race track and takes my driver out. You're right!! He INTENTIONALLY acted stupid by passing skurt then getting loose on purpose. Used to be Rusty, now it is Kurt. I swear I hate everything about that #20. The driver, the owner, and the main sponsor!!!! Sounds like you need professional help. Please see Mainman as soon as possible.

:twitch:

The whole time I was reading this, I kept hearing these punching sound effects in my head. It was pretty funny.

I don't know how anybody could NOT like Tony... he's too funny. I like when he said "next time Carl Edwards wants to threaten to make me bleed, he better just do it because I have $100K set aside for my fine after I kick his a$$". Or, when he said Carl Edwards was Nascar's Eddie Hascal. :killingme

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

big_poppa said:
Who you would have thought I talked tash about the late great Dale Earnhardt the way you friggin people are crying. You guys never cease to amaze me. Did I offend your mommys, is that how your thongs got so wound up????? I have a life, I cannot watch every single race, so yeah I must have missed the 2004 Talladega race!!!! Sorry!!! I never meant to hurt you, would you like me to take back some of those mean and hurtful little things I said? Okay, I am sorry!!! Do you feel better now? Jeeze, have another Bud redneck. Calm the hell down. Cali next week. Let's go kurt!!!!! PS I didn't like Kurt either until he climbed into the #2 Miller Lite Dodge. I have been a Rusty fan since 1991 when I began watching racing. So it only seemed fitting to root for the car when my driver retired!!!! And I am a good fan, I will admit when my drive does something stupid, but in MY opinion what happened on Sunday was not Kurt's fault, period!!!! Tony got below the yellow line, got a little loose, Kurt could have let off yes, and it would have been just Tony into the wall, burt Kurt has balls and thought he could get around him!!!! That is the way I saw it. I know your vision was blurred because you were on your third cup of grand pa's cough syrup. So you may have a different point of view. In any case, 6 more months until the pre-season of the NFL!!!!!!!!! That threw a wrench (ha ha) in your Nascar minds huh!!!
Um, I don't drink... Sorry.

So, ok, I said you don't know that much about racing. You resort to name calling and insults. OK, very well...

#### you you ####ing ####sucking piece of amphibian ####.

How's that? :howdy:

You must be like, uh, 7. Either that or very ignorant.

As for the having a life comment, my life is for Sunday afternoons. :jet:

I hope to one day be a racing columnist and compete in a little short track racing... So, I don't know what you're life consists of, but however it is - I hope you enjoy it.

Can't we all just get along? :huggy:

AndyMarquisLIVE

tater said:
:twitch:

The whole time I was reading this, I kept hearing these punching sound effects in my head. It was pretty funny.

I don't know how anybody could NOT like Tony... he's too funny. I like when he said "next time Carl Edwards wants to threaten to make me bleed, he better just do it because I have $100K set aside for my fine after I kick his a$$". Or, when he said Carl Edwards was Nascar's Eddie Hascal. :killingme
I remember when Tony was fined for spinning Jeff Gordon on pit road. Everyone said to me he'll be penalized for that. I told them I'd send him a donation! :lmao:

I miss the old Tony Stewart. That stunt with the HANS device at the 2001 Winston Cup Awards Ceremony - PRICELESS.

There are too many stories on Tony! :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

“The next time that I hear Carl Edwards tell me that he’s going to make me bleed he better be ready to do it right then and there….I don’t care what the fine is from NASCAR. I’ve got $50,000 saved.”
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

tater

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
“The next time that I hear Carl Edwards tell me that he’s going to make me bleed he better be ready to do it right then and there….I don’t care what the fine is from NASCAR. I’ve got $50,000 saved.”
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Yes, that's it. I paraphrased :blushing:

AndyMarquisLIVE

tater said:
Yes, that's it. I paraphrased :blushing:
“He's an idiot. They name streets after people like that - one-way and dead-end. I like the guy, we play poker together but if I found him right now, I'd strangle him.”

:killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

Tony and Kevin are definently the funniest guys out there. Reminds me of an old nickname for Darrell Waltrip: "Jaws"

Harvick on Biffle (http://www.jquinton.com/archives/002980.html):
"I think the biggest thing he needs to do is remember that we're all out there racing, and my car was loose at that point," Harvick said.

"Sounds to me like he's showing a lot of prima-donna attitude and needs to go sit in his motorhome with his girlfriend because he's got a lot more to lose than I do."

[...]

"If he wants to step outside and take care of it, we can," Harvick said. "But I didn't know there was an issue. He needs to remember I still owe him one from 2002."

Harvick referred to a Busch race wreck at Bristol Motor Speedway that ended with an angry confrontation between him and Biffle in the garage area afterwards. At that time, Harvick accused Biffle of intentionally wrecking him and said trouble between the two of them had been boiling since the season before.
Or Harvick's quote after the 2005 All-Star... "He can stick it where the sun don't shine baby"

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Speedy70 said:
Who is Kurt Bush? :confused:

:lmao:

got me It was the heat of the moment when I posted.

I bought a shirt at Bristol Fans Against Busch

and i did not feel comfortable wearing during an election year cause I thought some people would not get it