Sean Spicer Out as Press Secretary, Bannon has classy response

hotbikermama40

That a pretty stupid opinion.

When one person goes in every thread and doesn't add to the conversation but continually degrades you and calls you names is another reason. Jus like if you don't want an abortion don't have one. You don't want to use the ignore button don't. nobody cares about your opinion on every single thing
yeah-exactly-lppxr9.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
That a pretty stupid opinion.

When one person goes in every thread and doesn't add to the conversation but continually degrades you and calls you names is another reason. Jus like if you don't want an abortion don't have one. You don't want to use the ignore button don't. nobody cares about your opinion on every single thing

Oh yikes, Sap. You just described yourself, and what you posted doesn't make much sense. Sheesh.

Oh and, opinions cannot be stupid. They are opinions. One can oppose an opinion, and that is not stupid, either. Get it?

hotbikermama40

Oh yikes, Sap. You just described yourself, and what you posted doesn't make much sense. Sheesh.

Oh and, opinions cannot be stupid. They are opinions. One can oppose an opinion, and that is not stupid, either. Get it?

Psssst...:gossip: (stage whisper) "Trick question! He NEVER gets it!"

littlelady

God bless the USA
Psssst...:gossip: (stage whisper) "Trick question! He NEVER gets it!"

You make me laugh! Thanks. I am glad you started posting. I am a simple person, and trip myself up on this forum, sometimes (I am just average mom America), but Sap takes it to a whole new level.

Sapidus

You make me laugh! Thanks. I am glad you started posting. I am a simple person, and trip myself up on this forum, sometimes (I am just average mom America), but Sap takes it to a whole new level.

You people do love patting yourself on the back for thinking like a bunch of sheep.

Why having the same uninformed opinion of everything is seen as an attribute around here is beyond me.

I chose to ignore one person and I have every right to do that. If you want to listen to constant childish jokes and not talk about issues feel free.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You people do love patting yourself on the back for thinking like a bunch of sheep.

Why having the same uninformed opinion of everything is seen as an attribute around here is beyond me.

I chose to ignore one person and I have every right to do that. If you want to listen to constant childish jokes and not talk about issues feel free.

We are free as We live in the USA. Issues are talked about all the time on this forum. You still don't get it, but we will continue to support your efforts. :huggy:

P.S. And, who is uniformed? (where do you get off saying that) And, who are the sheep? And, as far as the ignore option, I have never seen in my time here that it really works. The members that say they put people on ignore, still reply to them because they blame other members for quoting them. :killingme: Just an observation, just an opinion, and just wondering. It is good to be well informed.

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

We know you want us to share YOUR opinion of everything; and anything other than Sappy's opinion must be ignorant, bigoted, a fantasy, racist, unhinged and/or idiocy. But you see, you're stupid.

So...we'll pass on that.

Last edited:

nutz

We know you want us to share YOUR opinion of everything; and anything other than Sappy's opinion must be ignorant, bigoted, a fantasy, racist, unhinged and/or idiocy. But you see, you're stupid.

So...we'll pass on that.

:yay: Clear and concise yet what are the odds sapidum won't get it? 95:1

Last edited:

warneckutz

You do have every right to do that, pull up those big girl panties and do your thing little one!

Maybe they want to talk about your issues? I can't figure out if you're more a Maury candidate or a dingle berry from Jerry Springer's show.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... thinking like a bunch of sheep.

Delicious IRONY .... coming from a progbot spout the latest DNC / MSNBC / NYT Talking Points

you have not had an original thought since you got out of the 5th grade last yr

.... and anything other than Sappy's opinion must be ignorant, bigoted, a fantasy, racist, unhinged and/or idiocy.

Atypical Progressive :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Asked why the briefings are now routinely held off-camera, White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in a text message "Sean got fatter," and did not respond to a follow-up.
The White House has gone full Mean Girls, and Bannon is Regina George.

This is really what you want to cry about? :lol: