Sean Taylor shot!

cartman

NBC4 update.......... and nfl network is also running the same across the ticker

PALMETTO BAY, Fla. -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor is undergoing treatment at a hospital in Florida after being shot Monday morning, the team has confirmed.

WTVJ, NBC's Miami affiliate, reported that authorities are investigating a burglary and shooting at Taylor's home. Taylor was shot in the leg. He is at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

The shooting happened early Monday in the 18000 block off Old Cutler Road in Palmetto Bay. Miami-Dade police confirmed that air rescue was dispatched to the scene.

jenbengen

Watch it
They just said on 9 news that he was shot in the leg and lost a lot of blood, but it's not considered "life threatening"

The news I saw said it was very life threatening because the bullet hit an artery in his leg.

Wasn't he arrested and charged with brandishing a gun at somebody a while back? Wonder what happened this time. Hope he is ok.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Foreboding...

...apparently, (980 says so) Gibbs has called the team together to talk to them.

That sounds like he has something worse to tell them than he got shot.

D

dems4me

...apparently, (980 says so) Gibbs has called the team together to talk to them.

NFL.com says he's in critical condition, but did state he was airlifted out. To be airlifted told me its something more serious. :frown:

Mikeinsmd

Cooley said on Elliiot this am that there'd be a 4-5 hour meeting with the coach. Said coach was PISSED at halftime and his voice went way up while he was screaming at them.... :lmao: