Seasons Control Men...

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
What amazes me the most is how truly stupid you are. I met him in real life. He was the ball field manager for my women's softball team. TYVM. He joined the forums after. :lmao:

Thats even worse :popcorn:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
Thats even worse :popcorn:
No what is worse is your crying and whining through your pathetic posts about your disfunctional life. Family, friends and fukcbuddy included. I happen to be very happy in my life. Whether he or I or any number of friends I already knew or have met since I have joined choose to spend time on here is our perogative.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
sweetpea said:
:smack: I got more than AA...maybe not much but still more. :lmao:

I wasn't talking about the size of your taters baseball has double A and triple A. All taters are fine with me as long as they are attached to a woman.

waiting jameo :tap:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Tigerlily said:
No what is worse is your crying and whining through your pathetic posts about your disfunctional life. Family, friends and fukcbuddy included. I happen to be very happy in my life. Whether he or I or any number of friends I already knew or have met since I have joined choose to spend time on here is our perogative.

Stop picking on Q she might have feelings and it is the holiday and all :smack:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dougstermd said:
Stop picking on Q she might have feelings and it is the holiday and all :smack:

The only feeling she has is the just been F'ed feeling in her loose puzzy. However, she will soon be feeling the that nagging itch of crabs, and the burn of antiobiotic resistant syphillis.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MMDad said:
The only feeling she has is the just been F'ed feeling in her loose puzzy. However, she will soon be feeling the that nagging itch of crabs, and the burn of antiobiotic resistant syphillis.

Damn you went out with her also?:confused: