Seasons Control Men...

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
migtig said:
Summertime = fishing, boating, crabbing, camping, mudding
Fall = hunting, mudding
Winter = ain't much in the way of outdoor manly man activities, so let's get drunk and screw
Wanna get hitched?:flowers:

SAHRAB said:
lol i read yer post not your profile (my mistake)

Wasnt Popeyes son named Sweetpea?
I wasn't aware it was ever said what "sweetpea" was other than a baby and I thought the rug rat belonged to Olive Oil:shrug:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
sweetpea said:
I wasn't aware it was ever said what "sweetpea" was other than a baby and I thought the rug rat belonged to Olive Oil:shrug:

in the (bad) Robin Williams movie i thought he was a boy. and i thought Popeye found him???

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
Yes and it should not be that hard to figure out. :coffee:

Well its really none of my bizness who it is, so i wont waste my time trying to figure it out....

this isn't a game show and you damn sure aint Vanna White.... :lmao:

Dating someone from a message board - hope that works out :lmao:

:hockspit: :killingme

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
Well its really none of my bizness who it is, so i wont waste my time trying to figure it out....

this isn't a game show and you damn sure aint Vanna White.... :lmao:

Dating someone from a message board - hope that works out :lmao:

:hockspit: :killingme
What amazes me the most is how truly stupid you are. I met him in real life. He was the ball field manager for my women's softball team. TYVM. He joined the forums after. :lmao:

Tigerlily said:
What amazes me the most is how truly stupid you are. I met him in real life. He joined the forums after. :lmao:
:shrug: What does it matter how you met anyways? The chances are the same no matter how you meet. As long as you're happy :yay: