Second most irritating female

Toxick

Splat
Flo of Progressive Insurance.

I have always been madly truly deeply in love with Flo from Progressive insurance.

When her commercials come on, all of my activity ceases, and all of my attention focuses on her face, looking as deeply as I can into her pretty blue eyes through the portal of the television, with my pupils dilating and my heartbeat increasing among other various signs of spiraling infatuation. And I sit there staring, mouth agape, wondering what those lips taste like, wondering how that hair would feel as I slide my hands through it, wondering what our children would have looked like if we had crossed paths and entered a life long journey together in another place and another time...

And this isn't new for me: http://forums.somd.com/threads/180465-Is-it-just-me?highlight=Flo+Progressive

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

Well, if we're talking commercials, the VCF commercial where the husband and wife are looking at the coffee table and gagging.

Females: Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rosie O'Donnell
Men: Hussein Obama, Bill Clinton, Steny Hoyer, Doug Gansler.

nobody really

I need a nap
Well, if we're talking commercials, the VCF commercial where the husband and wife are looking at the coffee table and gagging.
Females: Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rosie O'Donnell
Men: Hussein Obama, Bill Clinton, Steny Hoyer, Doug Gansler.

that's got to be the stupidest commercial i've ever seen!