See, here's the thing about Pride month:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't care. Very few people care. It's like National Rutabaga Day - who cares? Let them have their parades and bumper stickers, how does that hurt you?

And this:

There are areas where it makes sense for Target et al to sell tranny clothes because they have a trans population to support it. If my city had a ton of trannies around I wouldn't think twice about Target selling weinerkinis. My city *does* have a decent size gay population and there will probably be something for Pride month that I may or may not hear about. But tranny clothes will sit on the hangers and grow dust.

Read the room, corporate America. Know your audience. Step out of your Democrat hivemind and stop pandering in deep red areas that think you're freaking lunatics.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if cross dressers will branch out and establish boutique neighborhoods like the gays did. Start tranny bars and other tranny spaces.

I think the trannies in some aspects aren't a reflection of the LGBQ movement. Those groups are united by homosexual tendencies. Trannies would sort of fall outside that sexual preference paradigm. But I can see how both groups would be allies for each other.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wonder if cross dressers will branch out and establish boutique neighborhoods like the gays did. Start tranny bars and other tranny spaces.

I thought they already had those and marked them with a
41yj6zGaMjL._CR0,120,480,480_UX256.jpg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm a bit mystified as to how a personality factor like sexual orientation became an accomplishment in which to have "Pride."

My wife and I have very few friends we consider family. 2 of them are gents who been a couple for 43 years. They hate all this activism, just want to live their lives, and be good neighbors.

GregV814

I don't care. Very few people care. It's like National Rutabaga Day - who cares? Let them have their parades and bumper stickers, how does that hurt you?

And this:

There are areas where it makes sense for Target et al to sell tranny clothes because they have a trans population to support it. If my city had a ton of trannies around I wouldn't think twice about Target selling weinerkinis. My city *does* have a decent size gay population and there will probably be something for Pride month that I may or may not hear about. But tranny clothes will sit on the hangers and grow dust.

Read the room, corporate America. Know your audience. Step out of your Democrat hivemind and stop pandering in deep red areas that think you're freaking lunatics.
whats yer beef with rutabagas missy?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Damn... Spoke too soon.

LA Dodgers Surpass Cowboys As Gayest Team In Sports

LOS ANGELES, CA — After decades of total dominance, the Dallas Cowboys have been dethroned by the Los Angeles Dodgers as the gayest team in all of sports.

"It's a real Cinderella story," said Dodgers owner Mark Walter. "Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined us being this gay."

CPUSA

I beg to differ...it used to be very few people cared...

Then it was parades for kids to see... And I refused to speak out
Then we got RuPaul...And I refused to speak out
Then it was Ladies Night Drag Shows at the bars....And I refused to speak out
Then it was Drag Queen story hour at the Elementary Schools...And I started speaking out & was called a Homophobe & was silenced....
Then we got the likes of Lori Lightfoot, Rachel Levine, & Sam Briton in positions of power in our Gov't...but I was already silenced
Then came the Trans Athletes...and Females' voices were silenced
Then came the LGBTQIAA Satanists...who NOW have the Teacher's Unions, The Medical Profession, The Legal Profession, Corporate America, The Media, Global Governments, Etc...infiltrating & attempting to rule over every facet of our lives....

And now they are coming for our kids....this is how the Parades & Bumper Stickers have hurt us all...

Reactions: TPD

SamSpade

I'm a bit mystified as to how a personality factor like sexual orientation became an accomplishment in which to have "Pride."

My wife and I have very few friends we consider family. 2 of them are gents who been a couple for 43 years. They hate all this activism, just want to live their lives, and be good neighbors.
We must know the same people (j/k). That's been my experience as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now they are coming for our kids....this is how the Parades & Bumper Stickers have hurt us all...

Parades and bumper stickers haven't hurt us - Democrats have hurt us. They use whatever tools are at their disposal to divide and destroy this country, and trannies happen to be handy. The obvious solution to the problem is for people to stop voting for Democrats, but half this country won't do that. They'll sit and whine about how Democrats have hurt them, then turn around and vote them back into office.

Why pick on trannies? It's not their fault half this country are mindless pedophile sociopath Democrats.

SamSpade

Trans say openly that they hold that gender is a social construct and is otherwise meaningless. You can change, and change again, it's all something society imposes, has nothing to do with biology or evolution or anything.

They don't go into schools because they get a rise out of little children - they WANT them to see gender as a social construct.
To them, this is a civil rights movement.

SamSpade

Why pick on trannies? It's not their fault half this country are mindless pedophile sociopath Democrats.
To borrow a phrase from the Democrats - if the ONLY news you ever, ever saw - and the only stuff you ever heard from friends - was just the Democrat talking points and propaganda - you'd be one too. I'm simply astonished at the bullchit I hear coming from the mouths of people whose minds and lives I otherwise respect - but when it comes to politics, they never stray from the left-wing narrative and clearly have NO IDEA what right wing is, having only heard demonized versions of them from their environment.

I thought it was amusing that during the pandemic, a handful of journalists went about America's heartland - "flyover" country - and found - you know what - everything I've heard and read is wrong, and these people are kinder and more fun than my friends in the city, who commiserate all day long.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I thought it was amusing that during the pandemic, a handful of journalists went about America's heartland - "flyover" country - and found - you know what - everything I've heard and read is wrong, and these people are kinder and more fun than my friends in the city, who commiserate all day long.

And look how quickly it all went back to Marxist 101, Business As Usual.